Chap 1!!!!

CHAPTER 1

GABRIELLE'S POV

It was a normal day for me........ sitting in my room listening to music on my iPhone. I'm more of a rockish person so thats pretty much all I listen to. Dont get me wrong, I listen to R&B sometimes but I only listen to Beyonce, Rihanna, and Keri Hilson. So when people talk about celeb stuff like who is dating who, I get confused. Im not like all the other seniors at my high school. Im a tomboy mixed with girly. And I just like to stay out of the celebrity world because to me it was irrelevant.

I was going to graduate in 2 weeks now and I was pretty excited! I had a good year and got good grades. I was practically a straight A student. I was proud of myself though. I stayed out of the high school drama that was going on cause I wanted to focus on school and following my dream of becoming a singer. I have been singing since I learned how to talk. It has always been apart of me. To me singing was like breathing, it was something nobody could take away from me. Well, singing was already in the family because most of my dad's side sings just like me. My grandma always had a beautiful voice and always encouraged me to follow my dream. My dada sings too, but always holds it back for some reason. Since most of my family doesnt support me as well, I always had that one person I could count on. My BESTFRIEND, Cassie. She was there for me no matter what.

While I was sittin there thinkin about what Cassie has done for me.... my phone buzzed. I looked at the caller ID and to my surprise, it was Cassie. " Perfect Timing " I said to myself.

PHONE CONVO

Me: * clears throat * Hey MONIE wassup!!

I call Cassie MONIE because her middle name is Mona. And she calls me YOMYOMS because................. well for no reason at all, but hey I get used to it, I like it.

Cassie: Hey YOMYOMS! Oh i was just calling to talk about our trip we were taking together this summer.

Me and Cassie have been saving up ALL YEAR for this trip to California we were taking this summer. It was just gonna be me and her so it wasd gonna be some bestfriend bonding.

Me: Oh yeah, I cant wait, what are we gonna do there?

Cassie: Umm right now I think we should just relax there and just see what happens.

Me: Sounds good to me...... hey can I come over cause I'm like bored as hell.

Cassie: Hahaha sure, the door will be open for you when you come.

Me: Alright thanks, be there in 15. * I said before hanging up *

I quickly hopped up and went to my closet to find something to wear. I wiggled out of my shorts and tank top and put on a white cami and a colorful skirt that stopped almost before my knees. I refreshened my hair and make up before I left. I made sure I grabbed my phone, wallet, and purse. As soon as I had everything, I headed out of my room and closed the door behind me.

" Mom I'm going over Cassie's house " I yelled.

" Alright dont come home too late and be careful " she yelled back

" Always " I said with a smirk as I headed out the door.

I was always a girl who was independent and took care of herself. But when it came to guys.. ugh I just disgusted them. Cause all they ever want to do is charm you on and get you into bed. And I understand that there are some good guys in this world but these days just made me feel that there arent any. So I really dont care about a relationship right now.

I hopped in my convertible and went to Cassie's house. She only lived 10 minutes away so it didnt take that long. When I got there the door was open for me like she said so I walked right in. her mom was in the kitchen so of course I greeted politely. " Hi Ms. Monica " I greeted " Hi Garielle, how are you " she asked. " Im fine, and you ". "Just living life to the fullest sweetheart " she answered. I chuckled as I walked upstairs to Cassie's room.

I walked in there and she wasnt there. " Cassie!!!! " I yelled. " In the shower, be out in 5 " she yelled back. I shook my head as I walked and sat on the edge of her bed. I looked around as if I have never been there, which I have like a million times before. I just looked at all her posters on her wall. it was all guys of course. She came out the bathroom with nothing but a towel wraped around her. " Ughh, have you ever heard of clothes " I said pretending to be blind. " * she chuckled * "Whatever thats what I came to get " she said " Well take them in the bathroom with you next time " I said with a laugh. She smiled, got some clothes and went back to the bathroom.

When she came out she caught me looking at one of her posters. " He is fine isnt he " she asked.   " He is alright, umm who is he?" I asked while jumping a little from her scare. her mouth dropped open as if I was supposed to know. " What " I asked. " THAT IS CHRIS BROWN, THE MOST AMAZING GUY IN THE WHOLE WORLD " she yelled. i doubt he is that amazing. " Well my bad " I said with a chuckle. " So how is Trey " I asked.

Trey was her boyfriend and also my friend. They are so cute together I must say. They have been dating since freshman year so yeah they love each other. They did everything together. Sometimes she would leave me out but I didnt get mad because if she was happy I was too. Sometimes I would think that she wasnt a virgin, because those long nights they be having would turn into sleepovers. But I wasnt sure, but I didnt bother to ask either. But she wasnt fast like other girls so Im sure she was.

" He's fine............ in both ways" she said. We both laughed. We talked for a while and laughed about things but eventually it was time for me to go. I said my goodbyes and gave her a hug and left.

I got in my car and took a deep breath before starting it up. I turned on the radio which was unusual because I didnt listen to the radio often. i usually drive in silence. But I guess I was in the mood.

" Welcome back to 107.9 where we play your favorite hip hop and R&B songs. I got this new crazy joint from my boy Chris Brown. Hope yall like it, here it is, Sweet Love. "

When they said Chris Brown my mouth dropped open and it made me turn it up so I can listen to it. It was catchy and his voice matched his face perfectly.

" Baby lets get naked, just so we can make sweet love. All these sensations got me going crazy for you. Inside on top of you grindin inside and out of you. Baby I know what to do x2 So come on Baby girl lets just take our clothes off. Just so we can make sweet love "

That day was when that song became my favorite one! But I still kinda disliked him because I knew he was the player type and I hated that about guys.