Tom ariving at the Cullen's house

****Not edited****

****Reneesme****

We talked for a while. then the bell went. we all said our good byes and went to our next class. last lesson we had P.E. the boys played basket ball while we played volly ball. I saw Crystal walk over to Tom. I hope he is not a complete idiot. I wonder why Jake was so mean to him. I'll have to ask him later.  Then I seen him smile and Crystal walked back over and carried on playing vollyball. Suuddenly the teacher blew his whistle and told us all to go change. Crystal rushed out to get changed.

"what was that all about?" I asked Edward as we were walking back to the changeing rooms.

"Tom's going to walk her to her car. i think I might ask him if he could come around tonight so we all can talk."

'Great idea dad' I thought while nodding my head. We went to the lockers and then split into two different rooms.i walked straight to my locker and started to get changed. Once I was ready I went outside to wait for the bell. as soon as I got to the door the bell went. after about a minute Jake came out and we started to walk to the car. we walked to the car in silence. we got to the car to find Crystal missing.

"Where's Crystal?" I asked no imperticular.

"She is walking here with Tom." Emmet replyed.

****Crystal's POV****

As the bell went I was still getting changed. As soon as I was ready I went out the door and found Tom stood there waiting for me.

"Hey Tom."  He looked up and had this huge smile on his face.

"Hey Crystal. You ready to go to the car?"

"Yeah. Have you got a car or are you sharing?" I asked as we started to walk to the parking lot.

"I have  to  share a car with my Dad. What about you."

"I have my own car that I bring my sisters to school in." I said as we walked out of the school building. I sdeen everyone by the cars so we started to head over there.We got to the car and my Dad told Tom he will be riding with me.

'Tom will be coming back to ours for a bit so take him sraight there. ok Crystal and drive carefully sweetie.' Dad thought.  So we all got into our cars and left. It was xvery quit on the way back home. After about 5 minutes we arived home and all got out.

"Wow your house is amazing!" Tom said.

"Yeah Esme likes to make everything look nice and makes sure there is anough room for everyany." We both walked up the stairs and went into the house. Esme emerged from the kitchen just as we walked in. She came up and hugged me. When she pulled back she looked to the right and seen Tom.

"And who is this lovely young man with you Crystal?" She asked.

"Esme this is my mate Tom. Tom this is Esme. The reason we are all one big masive family. And that over there is Carlise." I said pointing to the chair were Carlisle was sat reading a book. Before anyone could answer I heared sirens coming towards the house.

"Can you all hear that."

"Yeh what have you done now Rose?" Emmet joked.

********

A/N

Sorry it took so long to write I had no internet. Hope you all enjoy the story so far and thanks for reading. Sorry it is short.