Crystal Cullens

This is my first time writting so plz can you tell me if it is good or not. I would love any feedback I can get.

****Proface****

I'm Crystal Cullens. You are probably wondering how i fit into all of this. Well When the first vampire was created she had this power to make people pregnat. Her power was so strong she could put many genes into one and put the person onto the earth before their parents. She created me so I was born into the Cullens family. My parents are Edward and Bella Cullen. I have every gene you can get and also every power. I am currently 4230 years old. I am  still made to celebrate my birthday.

****Crystal****

Monday morning. First day of school in Forks. Yey another new school. Alice has picked out a pink top with black skinny jeans and boots. Well at least I get to drive my own car. I have a 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder in red. Mum called me down at 6:30 to have breakfast. Once I was finished we all headed off to school. I had Rosalie, Alice and Renesmee in with me.  Mum, Dad and Jake were in the volvo. Jasper and Emmet were in the Jeep. It only took us 5 mins to get to school. We waited for the others then went to the ofice. It is so annoying with the mind reading. I can hear everyone's thoughts through out the whole school and car park. Mum kept giving me and Dad simpathy looks. "Hi Miss we are the Cullen familly." I said. " Yes I have all of your folders here." ' I wonder if any off these have girl friends?' She questioned herself. "Isabella Swan" "Here and it's just Bella." 'Renesmee Swan" 'Here and Nessie will be fine." "Rosea..." "We can save you some time and hand them out ourselves thanks." Jasper interupted. She gave Jasper the folders and he handed them out. "I wonder who are in my classes?" Said Renesmee. "I have the all the same classes as Renesmee andJake and some with Alice, Bella and Edward. It looks like Rosalie, Jasper and Emmet all have the same classes.Right so we have music first. See you guys laters." We walked into class to see 4 empty seats and the teacher stood waiting for us to arrive. Miss asked us to introduce ourselves. "Hi my names Jake..." Jake got interupted by the door opening. "Sorry I am late Miss" "No problem, would you like to carry on Jake?" "As I was saying my name is Jake and i love to play sport." "Hi my name is Renesmee, but you can call me Nessie if you want. I love to hang out with friends and listen to my sister play music." "Hi my names Crystal and I love to play music to my sister, sing and hang out with friends." "Hi my names Tom and I love to chill with friends and play the guitar." "Well thanks now why don't you go and take your seats and we will start the lesson." Nessie sat next to Jake and I sat next to Tom. It was a interesting lesson but I couldn't concentrate. The sent coming off of Tom was amazing. My woolf kept saying 'MINE'.

****Authors Notes****

plz tell me what you think and I will try and upload regulary so you wont get bored. sorry it is only short but it is only the first chapter.