Chapter Twelve

Hello all people of this earth and maybe some other planets reading this right now! It's Olympic time... I know a little late for that... but I've just been so into it :D

There were two answers that kind of cut it close for me, but gold medals for both of you lovelies, because you know who you are. But I'm just going to dedicate it to one special Larry shipper, whose comment made me grin like a cheeky monkey.

But for now... read, vote, comment, fan... and love Larry Stylinson!

xoxoxooxoxox Hailey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

"Boy you can do anything you wanna! I don't give a Shh! No one else can have ya!" Louis sang as he swung and thrusted his hips around wildly. "I want you back! Want want you back! I want you want you back!"

I burst out laughing and shook my head at Louis, who was now facing away from me and doing some kind of dance that included shaking his ass and snapping his fingers.

"That has got to be the worst Cher Lloyd impression I've ever seen," I said through laughs.

"Too bad!" Louis said, gyrating his hips some more. "Cher wishes she had moves like me!"

"Don't we all," I said, winking at him.

"But I was serious Haz," Louis suddenly said, hopping onto my lap and entwining his fingers into my hair, tugging on the curls every once in a while. "No one else can have you."

I bit my lip and gulped as he tapped me on the nose, his blue eyes looking bright and distant, drawing me into the them. My shallow breaths were virtually nonexistent as I looked at him. His feathery hair swooped out of his eyes the slightest bit and he rested his head on my shoulder and hummed to myself.