Chapter Eleven

Hello my Happy little directioners and lovers of all things fan-fiction and boyXboy! I'm sorry for such a late update but I've had a couple of hold-ups. What, with camping, running the idea mill, and now a broken finger to boot? It's been a tough week and a bit!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who voted and commented and the many of you who found my (not so) hidden gay hint! But congrats go out to out to KinoBino who was the very first to spot this! You're amazing love!

But don't worry, there's more Larry love to come! So, read, vote, comment, fan... and Love Larry Stylinson as always!!!

xoxoxoxo Hailey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis’s P.O.V

“Well?” Liam said looking at me angrily.

“What do you want Payne?” I snapped at him, still feeling rather disgruntled about what Harry had said. Who am I kidding? I’m bloody pissed! What right does Harry have to call me a self-absorbed lying twat? None at all!

“Someone has to go after him!” Liam said strictly.

“Not it!” Niall said, shortly after Zayn did. Liam sent me a look that said he clearly wasn’t doing it as well. This left me.

“You have to be bloody kidding me!” I said. “I’m not going after him, you heard what he called me!”

“Louis —honestly!” Liam said. “You know how Harry can be, he’s a bit hot-headed, yeah, but he never means a single word of anything he says when he’s angry.”

“Then he shouldn’t say it!” I said.

“Louis, Harry is just stressed, he’s not himself,” Niall insisted.

“That’s my fault how?” I asked.

“Louis! Harry doesn’t think sometimes, you know that!” Zayn snapped. “He’s impulsive and when he gets a certain way, there’s no telling what he’ll do! Right now, he’s out wandering the streets of London in a right state, and we’re already in a load of shit as it is! So I suggest you go out there and bloody find him!”