Chapter Ten

Hey there ladies and gents of the 21st Larry loving century! Sorry it's such a short notice and itty bitty update, but I thought it'd hold you over for now and give you some insight on some feeligns going on ;D wink wink ;D hint hint.

I'm going away camping for a week. So it'd make my week if  I found a whoe bunch of votes and comments especially when a came back!!! (pretty please... is that too much too ask?)

anyway... eat, pray, love Larry and don't forget to vote, fan and comment!

xooxooxxooxoxo Hailey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s P.O.V

            I hadn’t immediately realized it, but we’d been ushered backstage and were now sitting in the dressing room together. The boys seemed to be all talking to Louis at once, but I couldn’t hear anything or make out any words, all I could see was their lips moving and my head spinning in sync with the erratic beating of my heart.

            I turned to look at Louis. His hair, normally messy and the slightest bit fluffy, was styled perfectly and allowing him to look more charming than he could ever manage to attempt on his own. He had on a classic striped shirt pulled from his still packed suitcase and a pair of regular blue trousers with braces and Toms. All in all he looked like Lou, but more professional and geared towards an interview. So pulled together… and handsome… and all of that belonged to someone else now.

            I frowned. Not that he ever belonged to me…

            I wasn’t sure what my deal was, but I was upset alright. Why? It could have been a number of things. It could have been the fact that Louis had a girlfriend, and hadn’t bothered to tell any of us, or me at least, seeing as how he was my best friend —and up until a couple of minutes ago —I thought we could trust each other with anything.

            Or maybe it was the fact that he had a girlfriend in general. Would she take time away from the band? From the boys? From me? Was she one of those clingy obsessive girlfriends that wouldn’t give Lou space or time on him own or with friends, who would consume his whole life and leave us all behind? God… I hoped not.

            “Why don’t you just invite Eleanor to lunch with us Lou?” Liam asked, snapping me out of my daze. I perked up and looked over to the discussion.

“Yeah, I’m sure we’d all love to meet her.” Niall grinned. I looked to see that Louis was looking at me, with this look on his face as if he was searching for confirmation from me.