Chandler Freeman

" Hey! Randall!" Yelled a young police officer. Chandler Freeman was the deputy of Ferndale's police station. Freeman rejoined the force maybe 2 years ago, He had some problems which lead to him getting fired a while ago. But let's not dwell in the past. " I think I have a lead on the Marsters case!"

" Whatcha got?" Thomas Randall, the sheriff of Ferndale's small police station got really excited about the news. He pulled up a chair and stared at Chandler until he said something. Tom got that gleam in his eye that he always got when we've found something big.

" Well, I looked over some of the old evidence and found something we must of over looked. On Kaelyn's sweater, under the cuff of her sleeve I've found a hair."

" Did you do a DNA test yet?" Tom seemed very anxious to get it done.

" Yeah it's being analyzed now. I sent it down to the county over."

Sheriff Randall's walkie talkie, buzzed then a monotone voice said ' Sheriff Randall, there has been a shooting at 123 Mulberry lane.'

" Oh look, there's my call. Get back to me as soon as you get the info."

Ticaticaticaticatickatic! The fax machine spit out the test and it almost hit Chandler in the face. He picked it up and gasped. The results told that the hair belonged to his high school sweet heart Melinda McLeod. Deputy Freeman couldn't tell the sheriff until he confronted Melinda first. She definitely wasn't the type to kill.

I was walking down Barton Avenue and saw Chandler Freeman. 'I wonder how he's doing these days..' I thought to myself. He saw me and walked over. Chandler just stood there staring at the ground right in front of me. I'm sure he was cognizant of me standing here. He eventually snapped out of it.

" Mel I need to talk to you.." his tone of voice startled me. He sounded a bit odd.

" Sure, come back to my place." We awkwardly walked in silent to My apartment.

" Here we are.. Come on in."

" Mel." Chandler paused for a moment. " I don't want to believe this but, I found a strand of your hair on Kaelyn Marsters sweater."

I involuntarily burst out in tears. I felt so guilty about killing someone.

" Melinda did you kill her?" I kept on crying. " This is very important, did you kill her?" I slightly nodded and he looked slightly surprised.

" It was an accident." I wiped away the tears and he said he wanted me to explain what happened. I didn't want to tell Chandler but I had to. He seemed oblivious to everything I was saying.

" Haha.. You're kidding right?" I shook my head.

" I knew you wouldn't believe me. I can prove it, just come with me at 9 o'clock tonight."

" Okay. Whatever monster hunter." He let out a slight chuckle. I can see why Chandler thought I was lying, but he didn't have to be that harsh.

A/N

Hello readers, please comment, vote, fan, and whatever you people do:) I would be happy to have your thoughts on this. - Emmy Boo;)

VOTE

COMMENT

READ PEOPLE!! Please:)

SHARE THOUGHTS!!

:D