The fight

Today is the 3rd anniversary of Kaelynn Marsters' death, Halloween. The police have mysteriously re-opened the tragic death. When Melissa and I found out we didn't know what to do. We came to the conclusion that our last resort would be to leave our little town Ferndale.

Lissa and I are making our way to the manhole on Pond Rd. In the manhole the leader of the lycans is suppose to live.

People think lycans are the same thing as werewolves, well I can tell you one thing my friend they are wrong. Lycans can change anytime they want day or night, as for werewolves they can only change on a full moon randomly. To kill a lycan is a much different process then to kill a werewolf,You must sever the spine from the body to kill it. Silver does not effect them at all.

" come on!" yelled Melissa, she slowly went down the manhole to where the lycanthropes live. I followed but went down quickly. We walked down the dark sewer. It smelled disgusting.

" why, what a pleasant surprise seeing you girls here." the leader Abraxas Said with an evil tone. He was wearing his faux leather jacket that never leaves his side.

" we wish we could say the same to you." Melissa said nastily as she looked around then said " nice place you got here Abraxas.."

" you really like it?! I try my best to have a nice clean home."

" Enough with the chit chat!" I said very annoyed.

" Okay. So what do you want?" Abraxas pushed a strand of his greasy, long, gray hair out of his face.

" We want to stop you from taking over the world, as usual."

" AHHH, I see..." Abraxas started to flee to the other direction, he looked like a puppy with a broken leg when he ran. He obviously had something to hide so we automatically followed.

We caught up with the pathetic excuse for a lycan, I went for his face but Abraxas ducked and slugged Melissa in the face. Melissa got striked down. Abraxas pulled out his aciculated dagger, he ran full force towards me with the dagger aimed at my heart. I moved backwards at the last second and avoided the deathly slash. I soon found myself in a corner. I glanced around in panic to search for any means of escape. While steadying myself for another hit, Abraxas came forward in my direction with another baneful punch. I recovered quite quickly and raised my leg to kick him in his stomach. I saw that he doubled down onto the dirty sewer floor, and saw my open opportunity to slam my fist with as much force as I could muster into the side of his jaw.

I knew Abraxas wouldn't be down long so I got Melissa up and got out of the lair as quickly as my legs could carry us. It was evident that we were not ready to take him on.