Not So Famous

So .... this is Melody's Outfits one for before the challenge( The First one) and during the challenge and the song she will be singing is Tokyo by Owl City So let's get started.

3rd Point Of ViewAs Melody wakes up she notices Duncan and the boys are not in the cabin with her as she quickly gets changed and starts writing in her music journal not knowing Trent walking in the door and tapping her shoulder

3rd Point Of View
As Melody wakes up she notices Duncan and the boys are not in the cabin with her as she quickly gets changed and starts writing in her music journal not knowing Trent walking in the door and tapping her shoulder.

Trent: "Yo Melody it's time for the challenge!"

Melody: "Oh sure thing! Future brother in law!"

Trent ruffles her hair as she laughs at him as they make their way to a run down stage as Melody sits beside Duncan as he wraps his arm around her shoulder as she smiles at him.

Then they look at Chris announces the challenge to the contestants. 

Chris: "Welcome to our new deluxe state of the art outdoor amphitheatre this week's challenge is a summer favourite a talent contest!"

Melody: "Yes!!!! Wahoo!!!"

Chris: "Alright settle down Melody!"

Melody: "I think you mean my stage name.... Echo!!!"

The killer Bass except Courtney cheer for her as the screaming gophers desperatly look at Melody as she shares hi fives with everyone.

Chris: "Alright moving on Each team has 8 hours to pick the 3 most talented campers. The 3 will then represent their teams in the show tonight sing, dance, juggle anything goes as long as it's legal!"   

Duncan snaps his fingers in frustration as Melody laughs silently while Duncan gives her a gentle noogie as she pretends to be mad at him as Geoff and Dj nudge each other as the team except Courtney smile at them.

Duncan's Point Of View
Oh man I really wanted to practise throwing knives at Chris it would've been hilarous to see him squirm and scream like a little girl.

As the shining twins began dancing some weirdo dance i saw Melody cringing at it and tried to look away which made me laugh as the twins finished their performance and went straight up to Luna.