DodgeBrawl

Here is Melody' Outfit for this episode! and the song is Word Up by Little Mix Now Let's get started!!!

3rd Point Of ViewAs the Screaming Gophers happily chat amongst themselves we see the Killer Bass exagusted with Melody soundly asleep and Duncan with his head on the table

3rd Point Of View
As the Screaming Gophers happily chat amongst themselves we see the Killer Bass exagusted with Melody soundly asleep and Duncan with his head on the table.

Chris: "Duncan Dude you look terrible!"

Duncan: "Stuff it!!"

Courtney "Harold snored all night long"

Chris: "Wow 4 nights without any sleep how bad are you hurting dude?"

Duncan: "Want to find out?!"

Everyone except Melody hides as She is still asleep while Chris slowly backs away to the door as Melody falls asleep on Duncan's shoulder causing him to smile softly at her.

Then Harold comes in with a pen drawn mustache as everyone laughs at him as he admires his new stache.

Chris: "Hey everyone it's Gwen!"

All of the Screaming Gophers clap for Gwen as she sits down and on the verge of falling asleep.
Then Chris announces that the next challenge is starting in 10 minutes as Duncan gently lifts Melody bridal style and carries her out to the challenge causing a series of awe's to break out.

Geoff: "Dude he totally loves her!!"

Dj: "Maybe we should help them out a bit?"

Geoff: "Now you're speaking my language my dude!"

They share a fist bump and head out of the messhall and over to a court where the next challenge is being held along with everyone else.

Duncan places Melody on his chest and gently moves her hair out of her face and then glares at the rest of the team.

Duncan: "Anyone wakes her or me up then you're dead!!!"

Then Duncan falls asleep as Courtney shouts at Harold for his constant snoring.

Chris: "Alright today's Challenge is a classic game of Dodgeball!"

Time Skip

As the Killer Bass is on a losing streak they try to decide on their options to try and win the Game.

Courtney: "Come on people we're losing badly we need a plan!"

Geoff: "We need muscle and Flexibility what about those two?"

Harold: "No way Duncan said he'll kill us if he wakes us up!!"

Bridgette: "But Melody didn't let's wake her up and then she can wake Duncan up for us without anyone getting hurt!"

Courtney: "Well hurry up then let's wake her up so she can wake up the beast up!!"

Dj and Geoff go over to a sleeping Melody and Duncan and Gently wake her up as she gently get's off Duncan and rubs her eyes which causes the team except Courtney and Duncan to awe at her.