Here We Go Again

CHAPTER NINE

Ariel's POV-

"Bae, I'm hungry", I nagged Chres as he attempted to ignore me by turning over in the bed.

"Santooo", I groaned out once more

"What?" he asked with an attitude.

"Im hungry", I pouted

He shoved his face into the pillow and stayed there for a couple of seconds.

I stared at him.

He continued to rest face first in his pillow. I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed.

"Bring yo lil'ass back here girl."

I made a U-turn toward him and he looked at me with his eyes squinted.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bed. He rubbed his eyes and pulled me by my waist forcing me to climb on the bed.

He put me on top of him as sat up and rested his back on the head board.

He looked down at me as I rested between his legs.

"You woke me up just to tell me that you hungry when you got plenty of food down there in yo kitchen."

"I ain't feel like cooking so."

"Shit, what makes you think I do?"

I rolled my eyes and played in his hair.

"Get me something." I whined

He looked at me for a second.

I leaned up and pressed my lips against his. I pecked them. I bit down lightly at his bottom and nabbed at it continuously.

"Yo' virgin ass always wanna kiss."

I looked up at him and bit my bottom lip lightly.

"I can't help it, how am I suppose to act?"

"I don't want you to act. I want you to loosen up to me."

"I am loosened up."

"You know what kind of loosened up I'm talking bout." He looked me in my eyes and intertwined our fingers.

"Santo, baby." I pouted.

"Don't Santo baby me." He poked at my pouted out lips with his fingers.

"I'm not ready for all that exclusive stuff, but a little something wouldn't hurt I guess. I just don't know exactly when."

"Well if you don't know exactly when then you need to find out or either you gotta stop all this biting of the lip and junk."

I laughed. "Really?"

"Yes really", he said tapping my ass for me too get up. I got up and he went to the bathroom to I guess use it and brush his teeth.

I sat on the side of the bed waiting for him to come out.

Once he did, he wiped his mouth with his towel and signaled for me to follow him downstairs.

I walked downstairs behind him. Once I got to the last step, I jumped down and smiled like a little girl.

Santo looked back at me and laughed while shaking his head.

"Where yo clothes at Ari?" He asked me. I only had on a badge colored short sleeved shirt and my underwear.

"It was hot so I took my shorts off." I walked into the kitchen and tried to find something quick to eat.

First thing I spotted was cereal. Yas, and it was my favorite kind, apple jacks.