Scared of Loosing You

CHAPTER THREE

Next morning

Chres woke up to the water running inside his bathroom. He turned over while stretching out over the whole entire bed and yawning. Once he came to his senses, he got up and headed to the bathroom assuming for Ariel to be inside. He entered and saw Ari brushing her teeth.

"Morning stank", he said pecking her cheek.

"Morning", she said back looking up at him in the mirror. He stared at her.

"I gotta tell you something", he said switching from side to side.

"Shoot."

"I gotta pee", he said laughing.

Ariel smiled at his adorable laugh.

"And your telling me this because?"

"Okay if you wanna see your life flash before your eyes then stay." He fidgeted with his sweats.

Ariel finished up brushing her teeth by spitting in the sink and goggling water in her mouth.

"I'm out."

Ariel's POV-

I needed to get back home because my mom and dad are probably worried being that they would awaken and not find me there.

We were at my house last night but left because Chres was acting up, and my parents were there. No, we didn't have sex. He's not allowed to stay over unless my daddy says so. So, we left and went to his house.

I spotted out Chres' phone on the dresser and walked over to it. I pressed the home button and the time showed up

9:36

Damn, I really need to get going. Santo walked out just in time.

"Hey baby, can you take me home? You know how my parents are. Always worried bout sum", I said sliding on my slides

"No." I glanced at him while putting one of his big sweatshirts on.

"Whatchu mean no?"

"I mean exactly what I said. You ain't bout to leave me here with nothing to do."

"Nigga, I'm coming back. I just need to let them know where I was last night."

"Oh, well then, I can."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Slow ass."

Chres got some clothes on and of course he brushed his teeth in the bathroom. I grabbed both of our phones and we headed downstairs. It was quite so I assumed his mother was sleep. He grabbed the keys off the hook and we headed over to my house.

In the car

The music was turned up and the ride was silent but not uncomfortable. Drake doing it wrong was on.

"When a good thing goes bad its not the end of the world

It's just the end of a world that you had with one girl

She's the reason it happened cause she's overreacting

And its all because she don't want things to change."

Santo attempted to sing and I smiled slightly leaning my head up against the window.

So cry if you need to, but I cant stay to watch you that's the wrong thing to do