Ruined day, Not so afterall

CHAPTER TWO

Next Day

Chres POV-

"On my fucking way up to the top, I had a Roadblock. Momma said don't touch the stove boy you know that stove hot", I rapped in the bathroom to my music while I brushed my teeth.

Ariel's ass was just going to have to wake up on her own because she is bi- popar as freak in the morning. One minute, she hitting you for waking her up. The next minute, she tryna give you a good morning kiss.

I grabbed a towel out of my bathrooms closet and a bar of soap. I slipped my clothes off from the night before and I jumped in the shower.

After I finished washing, I got out and grabbed my towel off the rail. I snaked it around my torso tightly. I turned looking over my self in the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom leaving the light on. Walking over to the dresser, I found some boxers and put them on with basketball shorts over and my short sleeved muscle shirt.

I rubbed deodorant on and grabbed my hair gel and my brush. I walked up to the mirror in my room and gently applied the gel while straightening up my curls. Had to make sure my curls are good and defined and shit. I sounded like a girl bruh. I did hang around Ariel a lot. After I was done straightening up my shit,  I looked closer in the mirror to make sure that my blond curls were straight. I laughed aloud cracking my self up. I had just realized that they look like cheerieo-

Nobody POV-

"Chres what are you doing", Ariel asked him entering the bathroom rubbing her eyes.

"Just getting ready to go to the gym Ari remember?" He said refreshing her memory.

"Yeah, I do. Why you ain't wake me up?" Her voice pitch changed.

"Because you bi-polar."

"Nigga, no I am not." She cut her eyes at him grabbing her tooth brush.

"Do we really need to go there?" he asked.

"Nah, I ain't got time for you. It's too early."

"It's to early." He mocked her. She hit him across his chest.

"Don't worry, lata you gone try to be all lovey dovey and shit trying to get a kiss."

"Will not."

"Will to", he laughed.

"Yeah whatever, let me go take my ass to wash." She walked over to her dressers drawer to grab a pair of underwear, a bra, and some shorts along with her towel and body wash. After she gathered the things she needed, she entered the bathroom and showered.

After showering, Ariel stepped out of the shower and grabbed her towel. She wrapped it around herself and tucked one end into the other. She went over to the sink and brushed her teeth. After she dried herself off and slipped on her undergarments and her shorts walking out.

"Santo, get your ass up."

"Who you be talking to yo?"

"You yo."

She walked over to her dressers mirror and put her hair into a neat high bun. She rubbed some deodorant on and greased her face and things.

"You should be up by- ahhhh Santo put me down!" she laughed

He smiled.

"No ma'm witcho smart ass mouth."

"S-sant-to please", she laughed out of breath. He laughed a little and then put her down.