=-= Chapter 1 =-=

=-= Elizabeth P.O.V =-=

"EEEEH!!? There's only one magic store in this town?" Lucy nearly shouting at the shopkeeper while I looked around the store. The old man explained why there was only one store that was filled with magic items. The reason was that most of the people who lived here are more fishing folks instead of magic folks. Well, that's expected, since we're at a harbour town. I walked around while he was going on about items he had to Lucy.
I walked back to the blonde when she said, "I'm looking for the Gate Keys. Strong ones."
"Gate Keys, huh? That's something uncommon," The old man said in thought. He went looking around his shop.

When he came back, he had a small box. Opening it, you could see the White Dog Gate Key. I've known Lucy been wanting that one for a while.
"WHITE DOGGY!" She shouts in excitement.
"But it's not that strong at all," the man replied, remembering what Lucy had said a minute ago. With hearts in her eyes and hands clapped together to the side she said, "it's okay, I've been looking for it."
"Knew it~" I sang in a whispered voice, Lucy looked at me with a smile and I smiled back.

"How much is it?" She instantly asked.
"20,000 jewels." With a struggling smile after the man spoke she asked again, "I'm sorry, but how much again?"
"I said, 20,000 jewels." I turned away, knew what she was going to do. I honestly wanted to actually leave her here.
"Aw come on, what's it really worth? Surely you can cut me a deal," she says this in a flirty way, probably sitting on the desk while winking.

=-=-=

Lucy stomped away angrily, I was laughing. "I can't believe he only knocked off a 1,000 jewels! That stubborn old geezer must be blind! That trick usually works!" Then she muttered; "so much for using my feminine charm."
"Calm down Lucy," I said, while I jumped on her back giving her a hug. We both suddenly heard squeals and screams of girls and looked over the bridge to see a huge crowd of people - all girls. Then two girls came running by.
"Oh my gosh, he's really here!?" One girl practically yelled.
"Salamander!" Another one squealed.
"Salamander? As in the fire wizard, who uses fire magic you can't even buy?" Lucy clapped and looked excited, "he's in this dead-end town?"

-=-=-

While we walked towards the crowd, I got the urge to wander around.
"Hey Lucy, do you mind if I explore this town?" I asked
"Sure, go ahead. Return to your key once you've done, so I can summon you again," Lucy answered and I went off to another street.

I'll explain: I'm a celestial Spirit, a Rose Gold key to be exact. My kind of keys isn't well known. One reason is that we are siblings to the zodiac keys and that leads to the second reason; people think we're a myth, same as dragons. I'm Elizabeth the White Kitten; sister to Leo the Lion and the leader to the rose-gold keys. I have golden blonde hair and coffee brown eyes. Normally I would wear hoodies with cat ears and shorts that would react to my knees. My powers are invisibility, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation and fire magic. I know it may seem a lot, but when you have them it's not. With remembering I can teleport, I decided not to go back to the celestial world.

I was her first ever gate key that was given to her by my previous master. She called me whenever she was bored or needed help with something. She was like my little sister, but then something happened and she didn't call me for 4 years and of course, I was upset, but I didn't want to and never forced her. While she didn't call me, she grew up and she became my older sister. I do act childish, but once people hurt my friends, I become serious and tactful. At least from what Lucy explained it to me.

=-=-=

As I was walking around I bumped into someone.
"Ah, s-sorry," I quickly say. I quickly back off and bowed to apologize.
"Nah, it's alright!" I looked up to find a boy with pink hair, who looked around 17 with a cat with blue fur. My eyes light up and jump hugging the cat.
"AHHH, KITTY!" I squeal and tighten my arms. The boy starts laughing, while the cat looks like it's about to pass out. I immediately let go when he turned white, "I'm sorry kitty, I didn't mean to strangle you."
"Nah, it's alright, he's fine. I'm Natsu and he's Happy," Natsu introduced.
"Ah, r-right. I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz."
"Liz huh?" He gave his thumbs up and smiles.