~roxyraui~ Against the odds

~~Fistrly i'd like to apoligise for the length of this one shot, i sweaer i had no idea it would turn out to be a book all by itself~~

YAAAAYYYY ONE SHOT!

Sorry for the wait my beautiful Roxyraui, i had a few issues in my life i had to sort out :)

Im actually genuinally excited for this...

Remember my kiddies, This is a story with the base made entirely by the one i'm writting it for. You give me the details, i shall write it! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

All details are included!

You want a bromance, i'll add a bromance

YOu want a love triangle? I'll give you that crazy twilight/hungergames stuff

ANYTHING YOU WANT!

I want i want i want.... lol i won't get started on that or i won't stop....

----> *** This one shot contains a bromance..... i think it's obvious which one since it's me writing it...

LET'S GOOO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rai's POV

It's almost time

Why am i shaking so much?

HOLY CRAP I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK!

Oh... wait... no.. no i'm fine...

Actually i'm not! You know why?

Lemme start from the beginning....

About three greulling months ago, i entered a contest.

But... not just any ol' contest, no, no..

THIS contest, happened to have a very, VERY desierable prize.

Y'know what? FREAKING ONE DIRECTION!

And i know what you're thinking, 'Gonna win some concert tickets, or a meet and greet pass?' Nah bro.

The single winner, out of crap tons of girls, gets to go on tour with them!

Not just be in the same room as them for an hour or so....

Legitamate time, on tour, with the five sexiest men on the planet.

And not only that, but you get to go with them to anything they do along the way! and they spend time with you and hug you and YOU'RE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THEM AND--

I was practically gasping for air like a retarded fish as i was sitting on my couch in front of the TV with MTV up on screen since seven this morning. The announcements at twelve, but i was so excited i couldn't get my mind off of it. And i certainly couldn't go out, to 'waste time until it's on'

WHat if i got caught in traffic?!! what if a wild dog, ran up to me and stole my bag?!  What if Justin Bieber walked through town and i got trampled to death by crazy fangirls??

There's no way in hell i'm taking any chances...

It's twelve now, so i'm preparing for the presenters to waste time and annoy the millions of girls waiting for the results.

I stared at the TV with stony eyes, not wanting to blink in case i missed something.

"Well! The time has Finally come!" Said the perky female presenter "Three months ago, you all entered a very special, Once in a life-time competition of ours. What you had to do was register on our website, And tell us, in any way possible, why you love One Direction and the boys themselves, would see the entires and pick their favourite!"