You X 1D one shots! (REQUESTS ON HOLD)

Heeelllloooooo Peepaass!!!

It's one shot time! with me, your host! That chick who wrote that one good story that people apparently liked!

I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret....

I've never actually written a girlxboy story, because frankly, they annoy the crap out of me.

NOT ALWAYS, But... most of the time

It's always the exact same plot and the exact same complication and the exact same happy ending and it all gets VERY tedious and the girl is usually a huge bitch, or just really, really moody. So, i decided. Hey, i'm gonna see if they're any less annoying when i write them! I'll ask my little penguins for characters and then i'll be a s creative as possible to bring them a story that hasn't been done over a million times before.

But if i fail miserably, feel free to grab a shotgun and shoot me with it.

And if i begin to get repeatetive, please shoot me for that as well.

But anyhows, if you want a one shot done just Message me on my profile or inbox and i'll make you one :)

Yaaaayy! *claps*

***BUT JUST MAKING SURE YOU KNOW!***

I AM in fact in year 10 at school. And it's the second half of the year meaning it's exam time and i'm sorry to say, as much as i'd rather be writing, i REALLY don't want to have to repeat year 10 so there will possibly be a time later on in the year when my entire account will just go on hold until i'm free again.

I'll update statuses and stuff just so you know i haven't quit or anything but there will be a stage when there won't be any updates on my stories for a while.

Just giving you a heads up :)

ILY FOREVER MY PENGUINS!

And may we overrun the government of the world and take over ;)

it'll happen. remember

Dream/Believe/Achieve

One Direction said it so it must be true!...

LOLJKS they're all idiots... But they're our idiots.

Our Flawless homosexuals.. ilyforever