『Chapter Eleven』

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I was on a small twin-size bed with Shizuo. His bare skin felt soft, but he was scarred in many places. I stared at him while he slept peacefully in front of me, wanting the moment to last forever. He was drooling, but just a little to make him look cute. His eyes fluttered open. "Hey." Shizuo said, his face pink. I didn't blame him, because the night before was my "first time" if you know what I mean. "Hey." I said feeling my face get warm. "You're drooling." Shizuo wiped his drool and blushed. "Oh." I smiled. I put my good arm around him. "Did I hurt you?" Shizuo asked. "You asked me that about ten times yesterday." I laughed. "Well, you were crying so..." "That's 'cause you were..." I said, hesitatingly, "Big." Shizuo was silent, but I somehow knew he was blushing. "Sorry, I gave you like, five hickeys." "Stop apologizing!" I laughed as I got up. I felt the rush of cold air against my bareback. I shivered.

Shizuo got up also, facing me. His blond hair was messy, but he still looked cute. He looked at me with his gentle brown eyes. My face burned, and I turned away. I coughed. "Um... I have a question." "Mmhmm." "Did you really mean it when you said... it?" "Said what?" "You know when you... came. You said... You loved me." "What, you think I fucked you for fun?" "No, I was just making sure--"

Shizuo interrupted me with a kiss. "Of course I love you." For some reason, I felt my eyes tear up. I hugged Shizuo as tightly as I can. "I love you too," I sobbed. "I love you so much."

[Time Skip]

I stood in the kitchen, making breakfast. I decided to make him eggs and rice since he said he wasn't in the mood for toast. The running of the shower made me blush somehow. Maybe someday, I would take a shower with Shizuo. I put that thought aside.

It had been about 10 minutes since Shizuo went in the shower. This was strange since he took showers in about 5 minutes. I was worried his egg would go hard so I went to the shower to check if he was alright. Then, I heard something. Shizuo was... moaning. I blushed, not knowing what he was doing. I peeked inside a little crack on the curtain and saw Shizuo... Well, masturbating, I suppose. "(Y/N)..." I heard him moan. He gasped and moaned, which totally turned me on. 'You naughty boy.' I thought as I watched Shizuo almost reach his climax. Since I wanted to be a troll, I opened the curtain.

Shizuo's facial expression changed from anger to surprise to embarrassment. "So that's what you're doing in here," I said, smiling. "Uh..." Shizuo said, blushing. "Um, I--" I walked in the shower with my clothes on. The water got me, but I didn't care. I kissed Shizuo, making his big, hard friend rise to rub against me. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, and he moaned. He wrapped his arms around me, making his friend squish against my entrance. I pulled apart, not taking it anymore. I lowered down to Shizuo's "stick" and smiled up at him. "Wh--what the?" Shizuo said, kind of moaning. He reminded me of a poor little puppy. "Let me help you out." I said dangerously.

[Time Skip]

After our fun blow at the shower (ha-ha, you get it?) and breakfast, we both laid on the tatami floor, bored to death. I was listening to music since there was nothing else to do. "What are you listening to?" Shizuo asked, pulling out one earphone. "It's American music. You wouldn't understand it." "You can translate for me." Shizuo said with a pleading smile. I sighed. "Fine." I said smiling. "I'll wait until it gets to the chorus." I said. As it got to the chorus. "Okay, here I go:

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

As I turned to look at Shizuo, I didn't expect to see him in silent tears. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. It's just nice to hear those words coming out of your mouth." Shizuo said as he wiped his tears. I smiled and held his hand. "Instead of 'a thousand'. Christina Perri should have said 'forever'." Shizuo turned and smiled angelically. "You wanna try replacing the word?" "Why not? Okay, so it would go:

I have died every day waiting for you,

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

Forever.

I'll love you forevermore."

Shizuo smiled. "That sounds much better."

"