Chapter 9

Third person p.o.v

(E/b/n) was in his room, thinking deeply.

Something he didn't do often.

But this time, it was important. The conversation with (y/n) had left his mind in a muddle. Because, truth be told?

He didn't have a plan.

But he would think if one soon. He knew it. Of course he would, with his brilliant mind. He was born to be a matchmaker.

He huffed as he thought about the time (l/b/n) told him that whenever he said matchmaker, the mental image of (e/bn) dressed as a fat lady with a fan and too much makeup would materialize in his mind. Honestly, he loved his siblings. But sometimes, they could be unaware of his feelings.

(E/b/n) sighed and thought hard. What would be the perfect date for you and Leo?

He gasped. Of course! After talking to the female, one must always also talk to the male!

Man, he was brilliant.

~ le time skip brought to you by (e/b/n)'s colorful and bright brains~

(E/b/n) approached the blue-masked turtle, who was meditating in the dojo. He sat next to him, and started meditating as well.

After a while, Leo opened an eye.

"Oh. Hey, (e/b/n)."

"About time you noticed, future in-law," (e/b/n) snorted. He continued, "I wanna ask you somethin', Leo."

This caught the turtle leader's attention.

"Go on."

(E/b/n) took a deep breath,"Do you really like my sister or not?"

Leonardo thought for a little.

"Yeah. I do. But I don't know (e/b/n)..."

"Don't know what?"

"How to start the relationship. Does she want it to happen or not? Shell, do I want it?"

He paused. Then he sighed.

"I guess I do."

(E/b/n) smiled. He said:

"Well, I gotta say, she's into you, ya know. And she's got the same worries as you. And you know what I say? I say I have the perfect plan." He looked at Leo, "And this time, I know it'll go just fine."