Chapter 3

Heyy I'm back!

In this chappie you have an elder brother (19 years old) and a younger one (9 years old).

Elder bro name- (E/B/N)
Lil' bro name- (L/B/N)
Hair color- (H/C)

To be honest, I kinda wanted to name your little brother Remy (short for Remsus 😂😂) and your big brother Charlie. Oh well, anyway.

Hope you like it!
------------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v

You wake up to loud clanging sounds, shouting and a smell of something that was burned.

You chuckle. Guess (e/b/n) is cooking again.

You get out of your bed and trot to the bathroom. After finishing, you go to the kitchen to see your brothers facing the gas, (e/b/n) scratching the back of his head and (l/b/n) tutting at him.

You announce your arrival with a small cough and both boys whip around, faces filled with guilt. At once both start talking. (E/b/n) points with a panicked look to (l/b/n):

"He forced me to make pancakes!"

"Hey! You wanted some too!!"

The reason they were so panicky, was that they knew the wrath they would experience from you if they cooked; whatever they cooked would be forcefully shoved down their throats. But if (l/b/n) had cooked up something really nasty, you could give it to (e/b/n), as punishment for not preventing the young boy to cook. It had been done before, and you could do it again.

But this time, you're not really in the mood to punish them so you merely chuckle.

You waved your hand at them," I'll let you slip this time," they sighed greatly in relief," BUT you have clean up this mess you made, y'understand?"

"Yes ma'am!" they chorused, and got to work.

~Le time skip brought to you by Remsus III~

After breakfast, you trudged to your room and got your sketchbook, 2 pencils, eraser and sharpener to work on your latest comic while the boys watched Space Heroes.

"(Y/n)! Go get some newspapers; we're running out!" hollered (e/b/n) from the kitchen.

You smiled as you knew that he didn't need them for reading. His art teacher had given him a project to work on during the summer hols; a paper (or is it papier?) maché of anything he prefers, on the condition that it has to be the size of his head. Literally. His math teacher had given him algebra and after a week of snapping at you and (l/b/n) he finally finished it (and apologized). School could be so unfair.