Chapter 10

Flash Back

There was a big fight for love and love won. Kaimu's mother gave them permission to marry each other. Natsuki couldn't believe it but it happened. Kaimu met Natsuki's  surprised eyes and he hugged him happily not wanting to let him go. Kaimu's mother was really happy and she smiled while Kaimu's father was still mad even Natsuki's dad was mad.

Kaimu's POV

I looked at mom who was smiling for real then I looked at my surprised boyfriend soon to be husband. I walked with him to his house to find ourselves surrounded by those humans in black. They attacked us but Natsuki was stronger and faster. I looked at the humans in the floor weak. I chuckled but then I was carried bridal style I looked and Natsuki smiled at me and it made me blush darkly. He ran and I saw lights. 'Where are we?'  Natsuki smiled happy not fake but real. When the light disappeared there I saw a lot of white stuff like a wedding. I was really getting married and I got scared but exited.

"Whats wrong love?" he asked really worried

I looked at him and I just smiled as I said really exited "Am just happy that their preparing for our wedding and were getting married so soon..."

He smiled and hugged me really tightly as he gave me a peck on the for head and butterflies began to flutter in my stomach. As we looked at each other and I smiled as I felt a really bad presence. 'Cat instincts are in alert why?' Then I was pushed away from Natsuki and when I looked my real mom appeared and she looked really mad but not at me at Natsuki. 'Great big Fuck!!!!' As mom putted me down slowly she never took her eyes off of Natsuki and I felt something hug me and when I looked it was my little sister Kimy and she looked really happy. I heard dads purring with anger and really really pissed of with something.

I looked at mom who wanted to attack poor Natsuki and he didn't do anything he knew he cant hurt her so he just stood there showing no fear with her. I was on the other hand am super terrified but trying to calm down. My dad on the other hand wanted to attack me or someone else but trying to look as mad as I could but am not really happy being a fighter never did but for me to protect myself I have to fight.

Natsuki's POV

As I just looked at Kaimu's Mother I wont hurt his family and I knew she was his real mother the other one doesn't have that specific scent that my little love those. My ears raised up as I heard dads growl and Kaimu's father hiss louder. When I looked they were about to fight and I cant separate them until I can resolve this problem with Kaimu's Mother but she didn't look that angry she was angry about something but she was about to burst at me like a giant bomb would.

"You little mutt you were the reason my son is crying a lot and know your playing with his feelings and then dump him and hurt him just like in school and his home you little mutt face rat..." she almost yelled at me but I felt hurt with those words

"Sorry ma'am but I never hurt your son I love him and he loves me if his hurt am hurt and in school I was never the one who hits him or makes him cry it brakes my heart to see him like that..." I told her a bit scared and worried

She looked shock with my words but she stood her ground and kept on talking "And the day my son never came home for like 3 days..."

"My fault my idiotic bastard friends hurt him really badly and I took him to my house and i cleaned his wounds and took care of him plus when your husband kicked him out I took him in and kept carrying for him and helping him plus protecting him from danger..." As I said that an almost growl came from my chest and she looked calmer and she had smiled and tears of happiness came out and she hugged me...god for being a white claws gal there sure really strong "Ma'am your crushing me"

She laughed a bit but she let me go and smiled as I wiped the tears away I smelled danger and when I looked dad and Kaimu's father started to fight in a quick second and Kaimu got in the way trying to separate them. As one of them scratched Kaimu that made my blood boil inside me and it got me really mad and I ran to Kaimu as he bled and I pulled him away.

I looked at the two who started fighting. I didn't know how to separate them except for one thing what kids are scared there most. Our Mother but for us our grandmas.

I smiled at Kaimu and I whispered in his ear "Go get your grandma..."

He looked really scared of her but he agreed with his head and ran with his ears who looked really laid on his head. 'Grandma dads fighting again...' My grandma is the worst you can have shes the most terrifying grandma and most likely psycho grandma I ever had. 'On my way...' her raspy tone told me she was pissed and when she sees them fighting as like Kaimu's father would see his mother they will flip.

Blood was spread to the ground and in the air and it had me exited but scared. 'Hurry!'... Grandma appeared next to and she was pissed so was Kaimu's grandmother too. They both looked so terrifying and Kaimu looked really scared and when I pointed to the two fighting they looked really mad and walked to them.

Kaimu staid beside me and our ears were down so were are tails in between our legs and we had a face that said they are so dead. We looked at our grandmas as they walked to our fathers really mad. 'Oh dad you made me bring her...' I shook my head. They had a beat down that you could listen to them shriek and say mom no or stop it. It only made it worst....

Oh Shit their dads are dead but hey that's not their fault...me having a grandma that's really psycho I would run for my life but hey they are family....I made it a bit twisty but I made the new chapter so hope you guys like it see ya in the next chapter or when I can since school started and my keyboard almost broke I've been slow but comment......vote if you liked it....

Edited :p