Chapter 7

Natsuki's POV

I just woke up a bit happy. I looked aside to see Kaimu curled up in a ball sleeping beside me. I smiled and kissed his forehead I began thinking what to cook for breakfast but I heard a knocking. I yelled I'll be there in a sec. With my wolf I appeared in front of my the door as I opened it a man you could say young but not too young entered.

"Come right in Sir" I said a bit mad but acted calm

"Am looking for my loser son... Raiku I think his name was" the man said

I showed off my tail and said a bit mad "Its Kaimu and what kind of father doesn't know his own sons name..."

I was going to continue but interrupted by my little angel "His not my father so leave Mayakomu before Natsuki eats you"

'OMG he sounds so strong but he not even close to strong...' I looked at the guy and he didn't seem scared he seems furious that Kaimu didn't obey him.

"You ungrateful piace of shit move it or I'll send the guards to come get you" Mayakomu yelled mad

"Then get the guards but they have to go threw me faggot" I told him with my death tone

At the beginning he jumped a bit when he realize who I really am but he smiled and then snapped his finger to see a flick of guards and he said with a smile "Common Daisu"

"Its Kaimu you bastard" I said as I started fighting the flock of guards.

Kaimu's POV

'Never get on Natsuki pissed he will kill anything' The guards were all around with pain and bruises, I felt a smile escape from my mouth but then I looked at Natsuki holding Mayakomu by the collar and raising him up and throwing him out the door just like the guards. The guards were all over Mayakomu. Natsuki looked at him super mad and then slams the door really hard. I ran to him to calm him down a bit as he just turned around I hugged him tightly.

Natsuki's POV

As I just turned around to walk away my little angel hugged me and I was in shock but I just hugged back feeling happy again. My little Kaimu must be hungry. I carried him bridal style and walked to the kitchen . As we got there I sat him on the stool beside the counter. I looked at him and  he was deep in thought and I didn't let him cook at all. I looked at him and smiled. I walked towards him and I was still smiling.

I whispered in his ear a bit evilly "Wanna have some fun...."

I saw his tail frizzed up and he then smiled nodding his head yes. I smiled and I looked deep into his cute shiny eyes. 'Am so bad with him' I just ruined a innocent kitten but I like it. He is all mine and nobody else's and I will never let him out of my sight.

Kaimu POV

Something occurred to me but remembered 'Tomorrow they will announce the winner of the competition Whats That Animal and the prize... oh got that prize...' I imagine myself with $990,913.00 dollar... but that money goes to my bank for emergency if my clan doesn't have to survive. I looked at Natsuki and smiled. 'Hope dad doesn't knows about this competition' My eyes filled with concern but you could see me smiling. I looked at Natsuki and he was smiling.

Natsuki got close to me and whispered in my ear a bit evilly "Wanna have some fun kitten"

My tail frizzed up and I smiled. And nodded with my head and that made him smile.