Chapter 8

Natsuki's POV

I carried him bridal style but he didn't want to and he smiled at me playfully. What is he planning?

"Catch me and you'll have something extra" he told me as he started to run

"Ok" I answered and chased him around my house

He ran even faster and so did I. We ran threw the kitchen, the living room and threw my room but I still couldn't catch him but he then ran inside the bathroom and the bathroom doesn't have any other door. As I ran inside to find him looking at the wall. I turned him by surprised and gave him a big fat kiss on the lips. His body tensed and he just hugged back and kissed me back. I grabbed his waist and I made him jump to mine. He looked at me with a shocked face. I just smiled. I kissed him even harder and I held him even more against the wall. 

Our tongues fought for a while and I just unzipped his pants and I putted my hand inside teasing him, making him shiver a couple of times. Kaimu stopped our kiss, I was shock but I saw he was biting his lower lip. 'Whats he planning in that pretty little head?'

Then I felt it, his something in my entrance. When I looked it was his tail and I chuckled. I looked at him with a smile and he with his sparkly and bright hot smile. I felt completely hot inside. I kissed him even harder. 'So his the one who wants to give... that was his surprise' His tongue fought for dominance this time I let him be my dominant. I let him down slowly and we stopped kissing leaving a long line of saliva. A small smile came from my lips and i just smiled even bigger. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to our room. I was turned around and then I was pushed to the bed and I was shocked at how he tries to be stronger than me. I smiled at him. He started stripping for me and I just looked at him.

"Today you'll be the one feeling pleasure..." he said it so sexy that I started to have an erection

As he was completely naked he came over me like chasing his prey. I gulped and kept looking at him. He started to take my clothes off until I was completely naked. I felt my cheeks hot and that when I knew that I am blushing so this is how it feels when one blushes. As he came to me and started kissing my neck. 'OMG this feels great, know I now how he feels when I do it to him' A wave of pleasure, need and excitement over took me and I started to moan. He started kissing me from neck to nipple, nipping it, he started to lick it, then he bit it and finally suck it. 

A strong moan came out of my mouth. He then lowered leaving goose pumps and butterflies in my stomach, until I felt something warm and wet touch my erection. When I looked it was only Kaimu licking it teasing me, I breath got difficult and I could barely breath. As I felt his warm mouth on my erection and started sucking. My waist pulled up without even I knowing. 'OMG this feels so good' My moans became even louder to every suck he had made and even faster. 'I can't... hold...it'

"Kaimu am...gonna..." without even warning I cummed in his mouth

A deep blush was know on my cheeks. Heart raced like hell and I still couldn't breath well. 'So this is the feeling to be taken right away' He looked at me with some of my cum in his lips and chin. I smiled and pulled him close. Licking it off of him. 'Do I taste so good in his mouth' My erection hardened again by his movements and how he taste like. He turned me around and he rubbed his erection into my entrance. 'OMG take me know' I looked so pleads but I didn't say anything. He kept teasing me with it.

"Ta...Take me...Know Ka....Kaimu" I released from my soul

He smiled until he really did it, placing his erection into my entrance and he entered me quickly. Making me growl in pain. 'And this is how he feels when I enter him' Out of breath and almost out of heart. My heart raced so fast that I couldn't breath anymore.

"If it hurts I could stop..." he said it in such a worried tone

"No keep doing it..." I said barely with breath

He kept entering me until the pain disappeared. I started to moan and he did it hard and I moaned even louder. He did it hard and faster. I almost yelled with excitement. He kept pumping in and out faster and harder, I came first without warning covering my stomach with cum.

"Nat....Natsuki am aahh gonna c..." he came inside me and I could feel it ooze down my leg.

'OMG that felt so hard and exhilarating' He pulled out of me and he laid beside me and I did the same but I pulled him to my chest. I smiled to him and I closed my eyes.