What comes after the words

BRIANA'S POV

I stood with Klaus at my side. Nothing scared me. What could be scarier than my boyfriend? Damon came up to me while I was outside waiting on Klaus, "So Klaus?" I looked at him and smiled. Klaus made me happy but no one was able to see him as I did. "Yeah." He smiled at me and I knew he wasn't mad at me. "I hope you nothing but happiness." I heard a growl behind us. I turned to see we were surrounded by hybrids. What was going on? I heard Klaus say "It is okay. Don't touch him." I turned and saw Klaus. "What's with this?" I asked. He smiled. "I don't want anyone to hurt you, but I can't be everywhere. They are your back up protection." I sighed. Is he serious? His phone rang before I got the chance to ask. "Stefan." I heard him say before he walked off. "Are you sure about this?" Damon asked. I looked at him, smiled and said "I can't explain it. He makes me feel-" I didn't finish but Damon understood as he nodded looking at Elena. I looked to where he was looking. "She'll come around. Give her time. Stefan was there when she needed someone but you've been there everyday since. She'll come to you when she is ready for the love you offer." He smiled and hugged me. He walked to Elena as Klaus came to me. 

I smiled and when he didn't I asked "What's wrong?" He was mad. "Stefan took it upon hisself to take my family." I was shocked. Why would he do that? "What does he want?"  He shook his head. I put his face between my hands. "Hey, don't worry about it. We will get them back. I would love to meet your family." He smiled and kissed me. "Let us go home." I smiled as he picked me up bridal style and took me to my car. He put me in the driver seat. I handed him the keys. "I thought no one drives your car?" He looked confused. "You aren't no one. You are my other half." He smiled. He took the keys and I moved to the passenger seat without getting out of the car.

He drove us to a mansion. This was a beautiful house. It was huge. "It isn't done but I'm building it for us and our family." I looked at the massive home and said "It's perfect." He took my hand and lead me inside. He looked at me and picked me up, bridal style, carrying me upstairs. He opened the door to a room, lit a candle, and came back to me. I looked at the wall.

It was a painting of me. My eyes and my face. I looked at him "Do you like it, love?" I nodded my head. Tears came to my eyes as I stood there speechless. He stood in front of me, held my face between his hands. He kissed me gently. I deepened the kiss as we battled for dominance. He walked me back until I hit the wall. I unbuttoned his tux jacket and slid it off his arms. He kissed my neck and I moaned "Klaus". This excited him more as he unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. He ripped his shirt off and clashed his lips into mine again. I put my arms around his neck and my hand through his hair. I unbuttoned his pants as they dropped, and he stepped out of them. He picked me up and laid me on the bed, that I just noticed was in here. He took his mouth from mine, looked me in the eye, and asked "are you sure?" I kissed him for my response. He removed my panties and slowly started to enter me. "Please be gentle." He entered me and I moaned. "Klaus." He was slow and gentle about it even though it still hurt. "I love you Briana Gilbert." I knew he was making love to me not just having meaningless sex. 

I woke up the next morning laying on his chest. I looked up at him. "Good morning, love." I smiled. "Good morning." That was a wonderful night.