Chapter 14

Tony's POV

I couldn't breathe. It felt like I was drowning. After all these years she comes back into my life. Of course I wanted her to, but all these feelings were rushing through me. Feelings I didn't even know why I was having. I was mad. Mad that she thought she could just walk back into my life and think everything was ok. But on the other hand I was filled with this urge to just jump up and kiss her. To have her back in my arms at last, after waiting so long.

"Tony" she said and I was snapped back to reality. Thats when I noticed the girl sitting on her lap. "Who's this?" I ask not having the ablility to stand up yet. "This is Leila" Ziva responded and she looked down at the small child on her lap. Instantly all the anger came flooding back. She had done it, found someone new. She forgot about me and all the promises we made for each other. "How old is she?" Tony asked trying to guess when Ziva had left him. "I'm almost three!" Leila chimed. "Wow thats pretty old!" Tony said to her in his childish voice; all the anger gone. Tony was trying to do the math in his head. but he kept getting the same answer. The wrong answer. "Ziva who's the father? I-I mean um..." Tony was having trouble with forming words. It was all making sense now. The timing was right before he left her, the letters she sent, her eyes. "Is it me?" was all that Tony could get out.

Before Ziva could answer Ellie walked around the corner. "Wow, um hi, um who are you?" She asked. "Ellie this is Ziva David." Tony told her and Ellie gasped. "Wow, you're Ziva. I never thought i'd get to meet you. Well very nice to meet you. I've heard alot about you..." Ellie was rambling so Ziva had to cut her off. "Yes, very nice to meet you." Ziva said and she turned to Tony. "I think I will go down to see Abby and Ducky and Palmer." And with that she grabbed the child in her arms and made her way down trying to prepare for the bone crushing hug awaitng her.

Ziva's POV

"Well that went well". I said to myself. i could tell Tony was shocked and no doubt angry with me for keeping Leila a secret. I did send him the letters but that wasn't enough. I kept his own child from him and that wasn't fair to him. All my thoughts drifted away when the elevator dinged and the doors opened. There was no telling how Abby was going to react. Last time I had left her she was angry and upset with me for days. But that was different. I have been gone for three years. Who knows what Abby will do.

"Mommy?" Leila's voice broke me from my thoughts. "Are we gonna get out?" She asked and i smiled. Leila always had a way of calming me down and making me stress free. "Yes sorry" I laughed and she grabbed my hand. "Now Leila." I said kneeling down next to her. "We are going to meet Aunty Abby. She is going to look very different and maybe a little bit strange but she is very nice and Mommy and her are great friends." I explained to her. Leila just nodded trying to think of what to say. "Mommy's friend is my friend." Leila told me and my heart melted. "She's going to hug you very tight so just tell her if it's too tight." I told her. "Lets go Mommy, I wanna meet her!" and Leila dragged me down the hall.

Narr. POV

Abby and Mcgee were having lunch at her lab table. Both their backs were turned looking at the tv on the wall. Ziva and Leila walked in and stopped on the other side of the table. Ziva wasn't sure what to say. It was all becoming so real. So she thought of the most recent thing she had heard about Abby and Mcgee. "Hey Abby, I heard you got married!" Ziva said and Abby's eyes grew wide. She didn't move but Mcgee spun around. "Oh my god!" was all he could get out. Abby turned around slowly and wouldn't meet Ziva's eyes. "Hello" Leila chimed in and Mcgee stood up. "Well who is this?" he asked and leila told him her name. "She is my daughter." I added in and thats when Abby's eyes finally met mine. "HOW COULD YOU!" Abby yelled at me and I could see tears forming in her eyes. "Leila why don't you go with Mcgee and get a candy bar from the vending machine." I told her and looked at Mcgee for approval. "Let's go Leila." Mcgee said "I can show you where we interview the bad guys." and they walked out hand and hand.

Ziva's POV

Honestly i was a little scared. The last time Abby had yelled at me was when i was captured in Somalia, but that was only a few months. I had have been gone for three years, who knew how mad she was going to be. "How could you." Abby said again but a little less loudly. "After all we had been through you left us. You didn't even say goodbye. You left me worrying about you, and Crying About You, and SCARED AS HELL ABOUT YOU!" abby's voice was rising. "I DIDN'T EVEN GET A PHONE CALL AND NOW AFTER THREE YEARS I FIND OIT YOU HAVE A KID!" By now the tears were leaving streaks on her face and she was pacing the room like she does when she's mad. She took a couple breaths and calmed herself again. "I waited a year for an email or letter to hear from my best friend but that never came. How do you think that makes me feel?" Abby asked me. I thought for minute. "I don't know Abby." I said because i didn't know. "I have no idea what it feels like but i do know that I hurt you and I am sorry from the bottom of my foot." Abby tried not to laughed but a grin escaped. "It's heart." She said and I smiled. "I'm going to hug you now but that doesn't mean i'm not angry." Abby said and she launched herself onto me. We stayed like that for a minute until I couldn't breathe anymore. "It's going to take me a while but I think I might be able to forgive you." She said and a smile grew on both of our faces and that's when I knew we would be ok. "Now where is that adroble daughter of yours?" Abby said and we walked out smiling.

Narr's POV

After seeing everyone and catching up Abby and Ellie went off with Leila to give her a grand tour and some more candy. Abby had already started spoiling the child with everything. Gibbs and Mcgee were at their desks and Tony was no where to be found. "Have either of you seen Tony?" Ziva asked and they both shook their heads. "I will go find him." She said and she got up and walked around the corner. As she was walking around she came to another corner and just as she turned it a hand grabbed her. She was about to scream but another hand covered her mouth the muffle the sound.

----------------------------

I know it's been a while but school started and i've been really busy. I made sure to make an extra interesting chapter for you all. Leave your thoughts below! love you guys!