"I Saved Natsuki"

Now this time your P.O.V is on Rei's, and this time this is after Yuu and Yuri talked.

Rei's P.O.V

As I saw Yuu dragged Yuri, I walked towards Natsuki, "Hey Natsuki!" I greeted with a smile, she turned around, "Huh?, Who are you smiling at freak?" she said, "Hmph!, being mean already huh, FIRST YEAR!," I shouted, "HEY!, I'M NO FIRST YEAR!!" she shouted angrily, "Really? then try catching me!!" I said and ran away, "HEY!, COME BACK HERE!" she shouted and chased me.

I ran as fast as I can out of the classroom, through the halls, out of the building, and stopped at the park entrance, I panted, "I....think....she's gone.." I said breathing heavily while holding my knees until someone grabbed me at the back, "HAH! GOT YA!!" ??? shouted, I looked behind and it was Natsuki, "Whew!, did you even have to run all the way here.." she said still holding my back covering her face while panting, "Haaaah~~....phew!, want to grab a drink?" I asked still panting, "Sure.." she said while breathing heavily.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Natsuki and I already bought a water bottle, I took a sip from my water bottle, "Say...Rei?" Natsuki called out, "Hm?" I said as I finished drinking, "Why did you let me chase after you?" she asked, "Because you wanted too" I said trying not to laugh, "HEY!, BE SERIOUS HERE!!" Natsuki shouted, "Okay okay, I wanted to bring you here, I didn't ask you earlier because I knew you would say no because of, of....you know.." I said trying not to mention his dad, "But dad will..kill me if I don't come back home" she said, "....can't you at least spend time with me?" I said looking through the skies filled with clouds, "I-I can't...Dad will-" I cut her off, "I'll take care of you, I'll defend you, I'll do anything to prevent you from getting hurt by your dad.." I said as I looked at her, "You...Promise that?" she asked hesitantly, I nodded, "Uh huh, I will protect you.." I said, she then smiled and muttered something under her breath, we then watched the sky.

HOURS LATER

It's was evening, as I looked at Natsuki, she slept on my shoulders, like a baby....so adorable, I heard my phone vibrated, I took my phone out and looked through the notifications, it's Y/N..."Who's that....?" she asked, "Just Y/N, asking where I am now..." I answered, I then looked back at my phone and texted Y/N that I'm with Natsuki in the park, I then looked at the time, it was '7:36 PM', "Hey...Want to buy Manga while we still have time?" I asked, "Sure!!" she beamed, I smiled, we then started walking to a store to buy Manga.

Once we got there, Natsuki immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me, "Let's go!!" she shouted, "H-HEY!, NOT SO FAST!!!" I shouted.

A little while longer, we bought the Manga we wanted, and Natsuki told me to keep it the Manga she bought and return it in school tomorrow at the Literature club, of course, I agreed because her DAD!, would take those Manga away from her, and that would seem annoying, I then put the Manga inside my bag, and walked her home.

We got to Natsuki's house, I immediately took my phone out and turned the recorder on, and put it in my pocket blazer, "Here I'll get the door for you Natsuki.." I said as I knocked the door, someone opened the door and he stood there with a drunk face, "Hello Sir" I greeted with a cold look, he stayed silent, a few seconds in he spoke up, "Natsuki, get in.." He said with a cold look on her, "Yes dad.." I immediately grabbed her arm, and put a paper in hand, "W-what's this?" Natsuki asks, "It's the list of homework you need to do, open it once you get in," I said with a smile, "O-okay then.." she said and get in, "You know that I don't like you right?" Natsuki's dad says, "Says the person who abused his own daughter..." I saw glaring at him, "Hah!, you want to get hurt next?, I got a gun for you.." he said, "Hah. What's next?, kill me?, I'd like to see you try.." I said, "Oh I will..." he said, I then heard a weak thump on the ground, I looked over there using my own eyes, and it was Natsuki, "You do realize I've recorded our whole conversation right?" I said, his eyes widened, he then went inside and got out with a gun, "YOU WON'T SHUT UP DO YOU HUH KID!?" he shouted, and immediately the police was there, I turned around and saw Natsuki with a bunch of police, "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" police 1 said, Natsuki's dad immediately grabbed me and took me hostage, "G-GAH!" I shouted, "R-REI!!" Natsuki shouted, "I'LL THIS KID IF YOU GO NEAR!?" Natsuki's dad shouted, I then look around and spotted a baseball bat beside the entrance, I tried reaching it with my arms but no use, I then tried once more, and grabbed it, I then twisted myself to the right and banged Natsuki's dad on the head, I then threw the baseball bat on the side and ran to Natsuki and hugged her, she hugged back, on the other hand, the police took Natsuki's dad and chained him, "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS KID!?" Natsuki's dad shouted, the police put him on the car and drove away, the other police took information from Natsuki.

After they finished getting information from Natsuki, we then went to my house, I helped Natsuki with her bags and boxes.

Once we got home, I placed the bags and boxes in my room, I gave Natsuki a time for her to change, while me on the other hand, I cooked dinner for her, once she went out, I gave her, her food, she then ate it, once she finished I cleaned the dishes and we both to my room, I then pull out a mattress under my bed and prepared pillows, bed sheets and blankets, I fixed them and I then fell asleep, while Natsuki did the same...

__________________________________________________________________

We saved Natsuki!!!, yay! now time for the normal P.O.V

Get the hell out of my chapter!!