"Spending time with Monika"

As Monika and I are walking, her still hugging my arm, I asked, "So, how was your day Monika?" I said trying to break the awkwardness, "It felt great! now that you're here" she said smiling, "By the way, Y/N, do you play any instruments?", "Well, yes, I do play an instrument..." I answered, "What instrument do you play?", She asked, "I play the I/O/C (instrument of your choice)"I answered, "Really?!, That's awesome!, Can you teach me someday?"she said, "Sure, why not"I answered, she smiled and tightened her grip on my arm.

We then reached my home, she let go of my arm, then I started to reach my keys on my pocket, pulling my keys out, I put it in the door knob, twisted it open, and it's unlock, I opened the door and let Monika in first, I expected my friends to be here since they left without me, but as I checked the house, it was empty, no one here but Monika and I, I pulled out my phone and started texting them, Also said that he was with Sayori at her house, Yuu said that he was helping Yuri with her homework, and Rei said he's with Natsuki.

I texted them back saying,"Oh okay, comeback by 8:30PM"and I put my phone on the table and opened the lights, I then realized that Monika is no where on my sight, so I looked for her, I went to my bedroom and there she was, looking out of my window, she turned around only to find me standing, she smiled and said,"Want to write poems together?" She asked, I nodded and we both started making poems, after that we both watched a movie, looking at the clock it's '9:56PM', Weird... Aren't they supposed to be here by now, I thought, as I looked beside me, there was a sleeping beauty, a girl, a girl in white bow, brown hair, sleeping tiredly on my shoulders, I slowly carried her, bridal style, and went to that bedroom and place her there, I then tucked her in, as I was about to leave I felt something pulling me, or should I say someone, Monika was there, still asleep, she was holding my hand, mumbling something,"Please don't go......I don't want to be alone.......I love you.."she mumbled, I then removed her hand from me, and I then closed the door and change into my pajamas, I then carried Monika once again, bridal style, and placed her beside the wall, I then went on the bed, laying beside her, I tucked ourselves in, and as soon as I realized it, I fell asleep.

________________________________
HEY PIPOL I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GOOD DAY TODAY, AND ALSO THANKS FOR THE 200+ READS, KNOWING MY WRITING SKILLS ARE ACTUALLY GETTING BETTER, AND ALSO THANKS TO sweet_army16 AND THEIR FRIENDS FOR SUPPORTING ME IT REALLY HELPS ME OUT THERE, SO THANK YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!