M.A.S.K 14

Waahhh… nagiging busy na lalo.. >_<  pasensya na at ang tagal mag-update!!!

Pero, ang saya kasi may mga bagong tumatangkilik ng story and lagging nagcocomment! Thanks po! ^___^

Ginanahan tuloy magsulat :D pero sorry at hindi kasing haba nung mga nakaraan dahil siningit ko lang ito today sa oras ko.. L promise, bawi ulit next chapter.

Sana po magvote and comment din ung iba ^^,

<3 <3 <3

I went nearer to him; he’s looking intently at the house like he’s waiting for someone to go out “zendric?” I called his name.

He turned his attention to me and gave me a questioning look. “Mabi? What are you doing here?”

“Am I supposed to be the one to ask you that?” we are standing a meter away from the other “I live here” I told him.

He looked shocked for a second but manages to hide it and gave me a poker-face “you live here?” he asked

“Yes. Why?” his face went more serious but I can sense that he is confused.

“you mean.. you live here?” he pointed the house “in this house?”

That’s when I got why I sense the confusion to him. “No… I mean in this village.” He got relaxed after I said it. But why is he disturbed just a second before??

“aahh.. In this village” he said, clarifying it… “I thought in this house…” he whispered but I managed to hear it... I saw him giving a glimpse to the house.

“Why? What’s with the house?”what is his intention in this house, the MASK HOUSE specifically? ”do you know someone who lives there?” few are going in this house, and all has the same reason… for USas gangsters

What would he need to us? Is he a gangster? How did he manage to locate us? And how the hell did he manage to enter the subdivision in the first place?