Chappa 4: da etymology of da proper terminology

now, i kno wat u thinkin... "omg she publish another chappa it been 84 years wowowow yes kween yes we love gramma" ya ya ya thank u now shut up it Tim to learn more gramma.
actually.....now that I have given u guys proppa  guide to use gramma rules in daily life with ease, I feel like u guys should learn the background of gramma and how it all started. why? because I said so ,suck me ass
anyway, let me tell u about da origins of gramma. it didn't just pop outta nowhere one night ...I totally did not just pull gramma outta my ass one Tuesday night one year ago when procrastinating on my hw ...right? the story behind it is way bigger dan dat...
    disclaimer: excuse me if i use some fony fancy language, as I need it for me to tell story...
———————————————————————————
it is September 5, 2017 9:30 P.m. , Isabella is ready to schleep on a Tuesday night after shitting out a linguistic atrocity for her English class...
isabella was many tired today, as she had to work hard to use her brain to write and think in fancy fony language...
Isabella gets confy in her swarovski encrusted xxxl quadruple kween bed, yet the sight of a thicc yet small shadow in her hallway spook her .

"hello? Whomstdve is roaming these halls at such an ungodly hour?! " the dumb phony bitch whispers

The 5"0 shadow scurries to the foot of her bed ..and then appears at the side of her bed. his small stature make it easy for him to reach down and grab Isabella by the neck with his meaty claws, pull her up from her bed, and throw her phat ass onto the floor, unfortunatly popping both of her hard earned mega thicc silicone implants.
  "What on earth is going on here!" she screech.
   "shut up u fool, can't u see I'm here to help u.." the mysterious man said ..

Isabella couldn't see who attacked her dat well. the only thing she could smell was boiled eggs and sewer water..
"daddy devito?"  she whimpered.
"yes u dumb 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊 , look I got soemthing tell u.." he whispered ...

Daddy I mean Danny devito was an important figure for isabella. she read all his works , her favorite being "offering eggs in trying times". She couldn't beliebe such a god would visit her.. he came to knock some sense into her about the stupid fancy fony language she was using .. he needed a disciple to spread the word of gramma ..and Isabella was the chosen one ..
       "listen to me u good for nothing fony, we need to stop the use of the fony talk or else society will be victim to the xenomorph that will extract our brain cells one by one if it understan us ..u get me ??"

Isabella got nada ..she wa so out of it but she trusted in dannys word ..I mean ..he was god after all .. why shouldn't she place her trust in an 𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙, 𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙, and 𝖇𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 being ..anywai ... She just got that proppa English = no bueno ..

          "Yes sir, I will spread the word to the masses..I will educate them on the new language of grammar and we will reach peak intelligence." isa sed.

Danny slappt the brain cells out of her ..or wat was left I guess..

he whispered tenderly 2 her ..

" U fucking 𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 .. u need to start educating u self .. stop using those long word ... u wasting time ... just listen to me ..."

        And then that's when Isabella opened her third eye and realigned her chockras ...... she ..after a long night of mental strain and regressing I mean progress .. achieved nirvana ... she was now ready to spread gramma to the masses ..

                Twaz da crack of dawn when Danny then needed to leafe.,, he needed to handle biznes at his sewer brothel..the rats had a hard time pimping themselves out w/o him ..

             "Danny .. don't go why u leave ..I'm not ready yet !!" isa beggt, hanging onto his stumpy troll legs ...

                " I need go ....I not stay forever...I place my trust in u to save the universe and to better humaniti... I kno u were made for this ..good by.."

                Brite wite lite fillt the room .. isa was blinded by his aura ..his powerful essence .. he then disappeerd...the aroma of boiled eggs lingred...
Isa breatht in the scent and let out big sigh as she collapst into her huge swarovski luxury silk rhinestone encrusted quadruple xxl bed ... it was time for her voice 2 b heard by the masses ... she opened wattpad on her fone and began typing away..

———————————————————————————

sep. 3 12:13am
the fact that I began this draft almost a year ago ..lmao..
now that I got thag shitstorm outta da way let me actually skule u guys in the next chappa