The Schuyler sisters(one shot)

*Gasp* What's this something actually about Hamilton? OMG IM SHOOK. Yea it's been a while...{thank u for 136 reads!}...Anyways, Yeah an I got inspired so this is what you got. Sorry if it sucks.
———————————————
Author's P.O.V.
Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy where walking down the street on their way home from school. More happy than usual because it was Friday and it was a half day.

Then something caught Eliza's eye.

"Oh! Look at that!" She said pointing at a poster and walking over and grabbing it.

"What's that?" Angelica asked.

"It's a poster." Peggy said being her usual sarcastic self.

Angelica rolled her eyes

"It's an advertisement for a singing competition-"

"You should inter, Peggy!" Angelica said cutting Eliza off.

Eliza nodded in agreement.

"I-I don't know...I'm probably gonna look like an amateur compared to all the other people..." Peggy said mumbling the end.

Even though Peggy was an amazing singer she still wasn't that confident in her voice....for who knows why.

"C'mon, Peggy! Sure you don't you know...but you don't gotta be a professional to be good." Eliza said

"I don't know..." Peggy said still debating.

"Fine," Eliza said letting her eyes drift to her hand which was reach for her phone in her back pocket.

"I'll just text the others that video of you singing and-" Eliza couldn't help but smile.(Hamilsquad+Aaron,Thomas,James +Maria & Theo)

"No!!" Peggy exclaimed serious yet smiling as well.

Angelica laughed as she watched her two younger sisters practically wrestle over Eliza's phone.

"You two need to stop fighting over that phone..." Angelica shook her head.

"Besides...you guys should know by now...hight advantage ALWAYS wins these fights!" Angelica said slightly getting on her toes and grabbed Eliza phone.

"Angelica wait!" Eliza yelled.

"Get back here!" Peggy shouted.
••••••••••
Peggy, Angelica, and Eliza were having a Golden Girls marathon while Angelica was braiding Eliza's hair.

"So remember when I said I would send everyone that video of you singing...?" Eliza asked even though it was more of a rhetorical question.

Peggy hummed an response.

"Well...I didn't text them the video but I did tell to come over." Eliza mumbled.

Peggy began to choke on popcorn causing Angelica to smack her back.

"That's a horrible idea! Firstly I'll have to explain to them my...'talent'. Secondly it to early!-"

"It's 3 in the afternoon." Angelica said simply."

Peggy would've continued if it weren't for the knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Eliza stated.

Peggy groaned and covered her face with the nearest pillow.

"Hey cuz, I think there might be something wrong with Pegs." Maria said pointing to Peggy.

Angelica and Eliza looked down at her. She was still groaning into the pillow.

"Eh, she'll be fine." The two sisters said in unison.

"So why are we here?" Alex asked.

John nodded.

"Yeah, I was in the middle of making some Ramen noddles." John said crossing his arms.

"Why are you always eating Ramen noddles??" Aaron asked.

"You, leave me, and me eating habits alone!" John replied.

"Okay, before you two get in a fight over John's obsession with Ramen noddles...again...let 'Liza explain why we're here. Please." James said.

They both rolled their eyes and sat down.

Angelica rapped her arms around Peggy to make sure she didn't try to tackle Eliza.

Eliza cautiously looked over at Peggy.

"So Peggy has this AMAZING voice but she won't admit it, basically I found this poster for this local singing competition. I want her to enter but she thinks she's not good enough, or whatever....so basically I called y'all to help me encourage her." Eliza said trying to keep it short.

The all nodded and or hummed in understanding.

"I know EXACTLY what to do." Maria said.

She went over to John and whispered something into his ear.

After that, John walked over to Peggy and picked her up Peggy wanted to fight back but knew that wouldn't work.
••••••••••
Long story short, they convinced Peggy to do the competition.

She was gonna sing How come U don't call anymore by Prince.

Even though she had all that worked out she was convinced she'd mess up. And it didn't help she was up next.

The person singing was really good. Like, REALLY good.

Angelica reassured her everything would be okay, and by that time it was time for her to come up.

"Up next, Margarita Schuyler!" The host announced.

Peggy smiled ignoring the use of her real name.

"That's me! Wish me luck!" Peggy said walking up on stage.

Angelica walked into that audience silently and sat down.

Peggy's face was completely red as she finished the song and everyone cheered loudly.

She walked back stage and was tackled by Maria and nearly fell.

"Gurl you sang that!" Eliza exclaimed.

Peggy laughed.

"Thanks. I'm hungry AND parched, lets go get some food." Peggy said.
•••••••••••
Srry the end sucks.