Chapter 7

Javier took me back to his bedroom, we sat on the floor to talk. I got up and paced back and forth around the room. He looked up at me with a confused expression on his face. "No one not even my mother knows this information. I can't just look at you and sit still while I tell you this." I explained. 

He understood but he still kept his eyes on me. I began to twiddle with my fingers and walked to the window. But then I spoke:

It all started when I was twelve years old. One day I came home from school and the only person that was home was my mom's boyfriend. "Hey Andrew where is my mom?" I asked. He then told me that she was still at work. I went into my room but I left the door open.

That's when I heard footsteps behind me. "You look mighty sexy today Lil Miss Camille" He said. I just looked at him and turned my head to continue taking off my shoes. He walked up closer to me "I said you look sexy today, you better speak when spoken to!"  He got louder. 

I still continued to stand there looking dumbfounded. I mean what was I supposed to say. That's when he slapped me and I landed on my bed. I held my head in utter disbelief, shocked that he actually put his hands on me. I could feel the tears forming in the back of my throat but I just stood there staring at him like he was stupid. 

When realization hit me I got up and pushed him out the way and tried to run to the house phone. He lifted my 100 Ib frame and took me back to my room and threw me on my bed. That's when he got on top of me. "Oh yes your ass done messed up now!" he screamed.

I then began sobbing and tried to scream when he started practically ripping off my clothes. He covered my mouth, I tried to fight but I was just too little. I was hysterical thinking to myself that right at this moment this was about to happen to me. I wish it was just a dream. "I will slit your throat if you ever part your lips to tell a soul!" That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out to escape the pain.

When I woke up from the terrible nightmare I was in so much pain between my legs and under me my sheets were soak and wet. The sun was just going down and it sounded as if I was home alone. I sat up and there was blood everywhere. That's when I freaked out and it hit me, It wasn't a dream and I was raped today!

Then the voice began to play in my head repeatedly "I will slit your throat!" fear took over me, I had to clean up before my mom came home. I jumped up and changed my sheets an ran in my bathroom. I got in the shower and wanted to scream, it was so painful and I felt so alone. 

When I came out the bathroom and layed back down that's when I heard voices and it was HIM and my mother. "Hey baby Camille decided to go to bed early tonight?" I heard my mom ask. "Oh yes baby she came home talking about how tired she was today!" He said in the fakest tone. I was still in so much pain and didn't know what to do or who to talk to.

I heard my mom open my room door but i faked sleep "Camille baby you woke" I layed underneath my covers without saying a word. When I didn't respond she pulled my covers back gently and kissed me on my forehead and left out the room. As she was closing the door I heard her say "Oh my baby is tired she must have had a very long day!"

Tears crept out my eyes, I shook my head "If only she knew......."

I turned around to see Javier's eyes blood shot red. He didn't say a word but the silence was killing me. I didn't know if he was angry or sad or anything and definitely didn't know how he felt about me now. 

That's when he spoke through gritted teeth "Camille how long was this happening?"

Well the cat is out the bag now I might as well finish talking to him.

"Up until I was fourteen years old. It stopped around the end of my freshman year." I managed to say. 

Before asking anymore questions he grabbed me and lifted my chin and gave me a passionate long kiss. He looked me in my eyes and said "This is real love Camille, I am here to protect you and I promise you everything will be okay and that he will not get away with this." I just nodded my head without questioning him.

"Baby girl, I'm glad it came to an end but what put a stop to it?" Javier asked.

"He became an alcoholic and my mom told him to get help or that she was leaving. He started becoming very aggressive with her. He didn't want help so she left him and we moved in the house we in now." I explained.

Javier just nodded his head but i can tell he was in serious thought. "Baby I got you okay now let's calm down and go watch a movie so that we can turn this day around. We will watch the movie School Dance." He said.

"Ummm I don't know what that is but okay I guess." I said.

"Come again say what!" he laughed. 

"What" I asked confused. I didn't get the joke. 

He laughed and said "nothing baby it's something one of the men say in the movie" then we sat on the bed and looked at the movie. 

"Camille." he said.

"Yes baby?"

"I promise I love you....." he expressed himself.

A smile crept across my face "I love you too Javier!!" I said blushing.

We kissed and finished watching the movie, it was actually very funny with a lot famous comedians in it. 

Author's note: Hello to all my lovely fans sorry for the wait but thanks to everyone for your support and patience. I hope you all liked this chapter it was kind of an emotional rollercoaster. Please Vote.Comment.Share I will greatly appreciate it. I apologize for any editing mistakes. Thanks again :)