Hell level 3 loading.....

Hello readers, just a quick thing before you read. For those of you unfamiliar with Halo, I do advise you to look up whenever a new alien or alien vehicles (sometimes humans ones as well if needed) to help you visualize while your reading.

Just type in halo followed by the thing

For this chapter the new things are:

Elites

Gauss Warthog

Since this in the first time I telling you this other images from previous chapters you can also look up are:

Jackals

Grunts

Hunters

Plasma grenades (alien grenades)

Beam rifle (alien sniper)

Pelican (human air troop carrier)

Warthog (human jeep)

Sergeant Forge (human commander)

____________________________________________________________________

Hell Level 3 Loading......

I yawned as I got up out of bed, I looked at the watch they had given me to tell time on harvest, 5 am again.

"Morning Seth," Mark said while sitting on his bunk, staring at a small green ball in his hand, like it was going to say something to him.

"Do you ever go to sleep" I joked with him "I know we have gotten use to the idea of Aliens, but I don't want to find out vampires are real too."

I saw a small smile form at the corner of his mouth, but he still didn't take his eyes off the ball. I could tell it meant something to him.

"Hey, do you remember what you told me when we first met?" I asked him

"What," he asked as he finally looked up from the ball.

"That a squad is a family, and family's stick together and help each other, even if it was just I ever needed to talk I could come to you."

He looked up at me a bit puzzled

"Well you're a part of the squad too, and you obviously need talk too, we can't have our leader staring at a ball in the middle of a firefight, now can we?" I smiled while offering my hand to help him up

"Well I guess I can't expect you guys to talk to me when I won't do the same" he replied while taking my hand "Alright well it's a bit cramped in here, mind if we go outside?"

"No problem."

----------------------------

  {~Vidoe~}  

------------------------------

As I took my first steps in the cold early morning air I cold feel the cold air immediately rushing into my lungs and my goose bumps almost instantly appearing on my arm. I took a deep breath and exhaled as the cold air ran up my spine.

"See you like the cold," Mark said as he walked out behind me

"I grew up in a tropical climate back on earth, so it was always hot year round, the cold air just feels new and refreshing" I replied

"Well I grew up on a farm, where the temperature changed actually changed depending on the season, but it was never ever this cold" he said while shivering "our battle armor is so much warmer than these jackets, and thank goodness too, cause If I was this cold while we were fighting, think I would freeze on battlefield"