Arrival to Transmission point

Hey, readers. I do apologize for the long wait for this chapter. This one took a while to so (I wrote and rewrote about 7 times) because I just couldn't get it right and that combined with writers block just stalled the story so sorry. I do hope you enjoy it now though

New items/vehicles:

Scorpion (Human Tank)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 hours of marching in the snow, my nose felt like it was about 2 degrees away from freezing and falling off.

To make matters worse, the snowfall had turned into a full on snow storm that reduced visibility to the point where you could barely see the person marching in front of you.

Just when I though every appendage I had was about to get frostbite we finally reached the end of the snow plain. And what stood before was an enormous mountain.

Mark, Alex and Oliver took out the holomap and began to study it.

Soon they called the rest of us over.

"We reached the mountain range so we will be turning and heading a few clicks north until we reach the point," Mark said addressing us all. "Now upon closer inspection of the map we discovered a path through the mountain range that MAY lead us to an area hear."

The map zoomed and showed an area behind the designated area.

"From here there should have a clear view of the area and if there are any enemies in that location this route would allow a surprise attack." Mark paused for second. "However there is a chance that this path through the mountains impassable and going through could be a colossal waste time. Time that we may not have."

"So we aren't using it?" asked Josh

"It could be a great advantage to have" I interjected.

"Yeah better take the risk and take it. Better lose a some of time then some lives" Luke added in

"Glad you two think that boys" Mark with a big grin on his face. "You two just volunteered yours services. As I was about to say before I was interrupted is that were going to send three of you through the mountain just in case it is impassable. This way if its good you guys can ambush the enemy and if its a waste of time most of the squad can move out so not to waste any time."

"Now that you two chaps have volunteered, you will be coming with me through mountains" Oliver Spoke up

"Now that's sorted out, you guys head out while we take a 10-minute break," Alex said while sitting in the snow.

"What?!" Luke protested

I rolled my eyes but didn't argue with it. I realized they were just ensuring that if we did meet a blocked path early we could turn back and still meet them here.

After messing with Luke for a bit, they explained that to him as well which silenced the guy for a while, and we headed through the mountain path.

After a 55 minutes mountain climb that I can honestly say I hope to never have to do again, I could we finally reached our or destination.

"Come in Raze Leader, I repeat come in Raze Leader" Oliver broadcast.

I listened out my helmet, but I couldn't even hear Oliver's message broadcasting to me and I was right to next to him.