[Conclusion]

A happy life emerged for these two love birds. Suzy and Matias, lived on a great legacy. Writing about their lives, and becoming the best couple out there. Today, Suzy has passed on to bigger things. It hasn't been too long since this event, only 20 years. She now writes books about her childhood stories, and they are usually long and interesting. Today, Matias is an award winning actor, who starred in the documentary "All About Her: Matias Waters' Sad Childhood". He also starred in the debut episode of Basics In Education, simply a kid-friendly remake of the events of Here School. Today, Baldi is still teaching at Here School, the longest one to teach there. And as for everyone else, they still need a part in the lore of Baldi's Basics.

Ok, I really hope you enjoyed this shit. Took me around a month to get out due to being bored. The next one is gonna come soon, and it won't be about Baldi, but ffffffffNaF! What have I done to myself... whatever. What I can assure you, is that it won't be Foxy x Chica, although I ship them (do the fucking :3 now). It'll actually be similar to a book I've recently read, due to nostalgia, called Just Juice. I got the book in fourth grade, and it seemed awesome to find something so old. On the other hand, for this book, I'm probably gonna get a part two out by the end of Fall. And it will be longer, greater, and funnier. I gotta depart, I'm second on Fortnite right now. See ya later!