[Chapter III] - Beaten

Story's POV

"Go on, tell him what you did," the cop said, pushing Matias into the principal's office. Apparently, the cop did not like Matias's joke. "So, I heard you have been... kanoodling in class. Is that true?" The principal asked Matias. "Uh, um, uththtmrmrmrmrm..." Matias paced in his mind as the principal's straight face turned into a frown. "I told the cop to go fuck himself..." Matias said. Unexpectedly, the principal started laughing. Not even in a sarcastic way. "Then why are you here?" The principal said, calming down. "Because that dude is a racist motherfucker.". The principal dismissed him, and then fell off his chair.

Matias's POV

Oh man, that was a lucky shot! Next time I'm scrapped. Anyways let's head to the bathroom.

Story's POV

Matias walked into the male bathroom. He could hear a loud banging sound in the last stall. "Where is my candy?!" A deformed voice said. "I-I don't know!" A female voice said. Believe it or not, that voice was from Suzy. And Matias recognized her voice. "Suzy?!" Matias yelled. "MATIAS! HELP!" Suzy screamed in pain as the bully pinned her against the wall, in prep for a beating. "I'm coming!" Matias yelled back. He climbed up the door of the stall, using the Bully's shoes. "Ow!" He screeched. "What was that?". All of a sudden, a head flew over the Bully's. "Surprise!" Matias said as he scared the bully out of the restroom. "Matias!" Suzy squealed. She jumped onto Matias's thighs and hugged him. "Hey Suzy!" Matias happily said. "I heard your cry!".

Matias and Suzy walked back to class together, holding hands as usual. As soon as Matias opened the door, there was an odd sight. Now both Baldi and the cop had vanished. "Hello children," a middle-aged man said, "my name is Mr. Pedophile- I mean, Mr. Vanish, and I am your new teacher!". Everyone was weirded out by the man. Some kids thought there would be a bad happening, and others thought this class would be good without Baldi. But the teacher was a pedo. And coincidentally, it was Picture Day, a pedo's favorite day. That is when they get pictures of every boy and girl in the class. I said there would be explicit themes, so here they are... I guess.