[Chapter II] - Quick Maths

Story's POV

"Welcome back!" Baldi says to all the students as they rush past him into class. Matias is the last one to come, walking slowly as usual. "Hey, kiddo!" Baldi says to him. "Are you enjoying Here School?". As it seemed, everyone was weird and deformed in a certain way... except for Suzy and this bald man, he thought. "Yeah, it is fantastic!" Matias replies. "Ok, get ready because we are gonna do math soon," Baldi said. Matias walked into class, and oddly enough, everyone watched him walk in. "Ok, class," Baldi started, "What is 6+8?". Suzy raised her hand. "You, what is 6+8?". This question was easy, a bit too easy, but Suzy said "I think the answer is 5!". After she said that, everyone was laughing. "Haha, you suck!" one kid said. "Your shoes are trash!" another one said. Baldi started slapping. The class, suddenly, all started running out of the room. Some crying, others just afraid. The only ones in the class besides Baldi were Matias and Suzy. "P-please don't Mr. Baldi!" She pleaded. "I promise next time I'll get it right!".
"It's too late now, Suzy! Now you will die.". Suzy, crying, and not knowing what to do, screamed for Matias's help. "HELP!!!" she cried. "Teacher what are you doing?!" Matias said. "She's only 6 years old, and she has trouble with math! Do not hurt her!" Matias punched Baldi in the face, and kicked him to the ground. "Suzy, come with me and we will get out!" Matias asked Suzy. "Ok!" Suzy said, jumping into his arms.

Suzy's POV

That... that was close! But my friend saved me! I'm the luckiest girl to have a friend like him! I don't feel safe like this though. I think I'll wrap my legs around his waist, for more comfort.

Matias's POV

Hopefully she isn't cold, cause it is kinda cold in this school. Oh no, I see Baldi right behind me! I gotta run.

Story's POV

Baldi was slapping his ruler faster than ever, trying his hardest to catch up to the two rascals. But Matias was a fast runner, so he managed to put the school on lockdown and escape it. Baldi's eyes by now had turned red. "Anyone I see in this school still is dead," he said in a demonic voice. All the students still in the school were hiding in different locations, from the playground to the supposedly cursed basement. Sadly, that's where Baldi went first.

The next day at school, something was odd. As Matias and Suzy walked into class together, they noticed Baldi was not in the class. He wasn't even in the school. Then, a cop came in. "Ok, everyone," he said. "I'm sure you all know about the incident with Professor Baldi.". All the students nodded. "Well, your teacher was arrested for attempted torture, and harassment. He is facing up to 5 years in prison.". Everyone was shocked by the news, except Matias. "That boi was going crazy, glad he's gone," Matias said out loud. "Hey, did I give you permission to speak?" The cop said. "This is why I say FUCK THE POLICE!" Matias jokingly said. The classroom erupted with laughter.