Chapter 20

I appeared on a flat expanse of probably twenty or thirty blocks. Nate, Lyric and Zeke were on bleachers, a bleeding but very much conscious. Herobrine was in front of me and it looked like he was ready for a duel.

Use your powers, whispered a voice in my head. It's the only way.

"Are you ready?" Herobrine asked.

I nodded, "Come at me bro." then immediately regretted saying it because who wants HEROBRINE as a bro?! As per Mincraftian agreement, we walked to the edge of the arena and counted back from ten.

"Ten, nine, eight," Powers. Use your powers.

"Seven, six," CONCENTRATE!!

"Three, two, one." I whirled around. Herobrine ran towards me. I breathed deeply and something clicked.

I grew to three times my normal height. Water and lava coated my arms as my legs turned to earth. I felt powerful.

"Ready to die Herobrine?" I asked blasting him with lava and water. He screamed in agony but I kept killing  him. When I finally stopped, Herobrine was a scorched piece of flesh. As his last move he chose to throw his sword at me. It stuck but caused me no damage. I was immortal.

Lyric, Nate and Zeke ran off the bleachers and I shrunk to my normal size but kept all the magic stuff.

"You did it!" Screamed Lyric. I lost the magic stuff. it was too much work to- Pain engulfed me. I looked down and noticed a sword-Herobrine's sword- sticking out of my neck. Blood ran down my body.

"Go on with out me." I choked out. "Good bye."

I

Fell

---

Nate

I watched Gemini die. A burst of light sprang from her body and it formed into the picture of Notch.

"Gemini is dead." He said.

"Obviously!" Tears leaked out as I said that.

"She can not be reborn, but will be glorified in Heaven. Not as Gemini but as her true form, the Elemental Princess. Please, have a nice funeral for her. I will give you a safe travel home." Before any of us could say anything we were home in the village where we lived. Everyone came out of their houses and notice Gemini in my arms. Lifeless.

Dead.

"Come on, guys." Lyric called to the crowd. "We need to have a funeral."

---

"Gemini was serious. Almost too serious. But we, I loved her. I love her and we never got a chance to- to. She was too young. I don't want to live in a world without her but she told me not to die for her. And that is what I will do. I'm sorry Gemini. I love you. Good-bye." I stepped away from the podium. Gemini was not buried. Lyric, Zeke and I decided we should burn her instead. Lyric and some village girls collected flowers and they were laced around her.

It looked like she was sleeping and was just about to wake up and say "Nate? What happened? Why are all these people looking at me?" Then I would ask her to marry me and we world live happily ever after.

I took off running. Maybe I would be a loner like Gemini.

Gemini.

I love you.

Goodbye.

Gemini.