Chapter 17

Gemini's POV

I grinned. Before now, I'd never liked someone like this. It was magical and scary. It was. . .

"Gemini don't look. . ." I turned towards Nate. And screamed.

*************************************************************************************************************

Nate's eyes were. . . White!?!? They were; pearly and glowing. Nate looked like he was about to throw up when his expression changed altogether. He turned into Herobrine right down to the malicious scowl and chilling grin.

"Herobrine. Get out of his body. NOW." I said as calmly as I could.

"Why should I?" He grinned.

"This is why!" I kicked him in the stomach and slapped him. What else could I do? I didn't have my sword! He looked at me and grinned from the ground were he lay.

"You may have won this round but I'll be back. You know I will." The color drained out of Nate's face and he collapsed.

*************************************************************************************************************

ZEKE'S POV

I heard someone fall and I sat bolt upright. It was Nate!

"Gemini. What's his status?"

"His breathing is normal but his pulse is off the charts!" She shrieked. I went to wake up Lyric but she was gone! Gemini saw and walked over to where I stood.

"What else could go wrong?" She muttered.

"This could." Said a voice from behind me. It was Herobrine holding Lyric and Nate by the neck. Beside me, Gemini collapsed.