<police station>

~In which 7 boys and 1 girl are stuck together~

Drip. Drip. Drip.

"Shut up!" yelled Yoongi, who wanted to throw something at that stupid dripping noise.

"Dude, telling it to shut up isn't going to work. It's a leak. It doesn't have ears," Namjoon pointed out.

"You know who else won't have ears? You, after I rip them off," he grumbled. Namjoon held his ears protectively. You never knew with Yoongi.

"So what'd you guys do?" came a voice from across their cell, a distinctly female voice. When they looked at her, she was holding a lollipop (how did she even get one in jail?) and smiling at them.

"It's none of your business," replied the bitter one.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and replied, "we were caught lighting something on fire that looks suspiciously like a body to any unknowing passerby."

"Well, was it?"

"Was it what?"

"A body."

"Oh, no, we just made it look like one. We just kinda wrapped a mannequin in sheets and drew a face on it. We were hungry, so we decided it'd be a good way to cook meat, so we put some beef in there. Guess it kinda smelled like burning flesh, so they took us here while they sort out what happened." Nana had a lot more questions after that story, but she decided to just continue on. 

"Who was it supposed to be? Nobody lights a mannequin on fire without aiming it at someone."

"Some stupid kid stole my bike, so in revenge, we decided to burn his body in the form of a mannequin," finally Yoongi spoke up. Imagine his surprise when said kid was escorted in by an officer. 

"Hello, new friends," said the kid with a shit-eating grin. 

"You fucker–!" Yoongi yelled, wishing the bars didn't exist so he could lunge at the bike-stealer.

"Actually, my name is Jungkook." 

"How did you get caught?" Nana asked.

"Yeah, you must be a special sort of dumbass to get caught," a voice from the cell next to Nana's added. 

"Ah, Tae, I see you've decided to join the land of the living," Nana exclaimed in delight. 

"Not for long, Na. Just wanted to check out the newbies," he responded lazily. 

Jungkook was a little offended by the new voice who had called him a dumbass, but he ignored it, "I stopped at a take-out place to get some food, but the lady who works there recognized the bike and called the police. If it wasn't for this guy's gluttony, I would've gotten away with it."

"I swear on everything that is holy in this world, I will rip out your spine and crumble it into dust."

"Not my fault that your bike is customized with a ton of middle finger decals."

"Maybe you shouldn't steal such a recognizable bike, you absolute popsicle stick."

"Alright, thanks for the tip. Next time, I'll definitely succeed." The others just sighed.

Two loud and very obviously upset men were escorted in and placed in the cell next to Jungkook.

"We didn't do anything wrong," cried out one with tears streaming down his face.

"It was for a good cause," spoke the other, who was trying to comfort his more distressed partner.

"Well, now I have to know. What'd you do? Or what didn't you do?" Nana was having the time of her life being nosy.