surprise?

~In which Nana finds a sleeping buddy~

Nana woke up feeling refreshed, for the first time in forever, and walked out to the kitchen, where she proceeded to find Jin, flipping pancakes. She just stood by the counter, watching him with her head on her hands. He was just so into it, and was surrounded by stacks, which made it even funnier to her. Of course, feeding seven children was hard work for eomma, but, even as a single parent, he made it work. 

She lightly giggled, but he didn't hear her, too in the zone to pay attention to anything else. She moved on to see if anyone else was awake. Out on the couch was Namjoon, watching some drama, along with Jimin and Jungkook. Although, none of them were really paying attention, since they all had their phones out, playing some group game and trying to beat each other. She could hear some yelling and hitting sounds, and decided to skip them and head somewhere else. 

She decided to check out the studio, where she saw Yoongi hard at work, composing something that was bound to be a masterpiece. He was extremely focused, so she knew not to interrupt him, otherwise he wouldn't be able to pay attention later, which she knew he hated. So, she quietly shut the door and carried on. 

She hummed quietly to herself as she wandered around, enjoying the serenity of it all. Nana went to check out Tae's room only to see that he was still sleeping. She knew for a fact that he was a pretty deep sleeper, so anything she did probably wouldn't wake him. And if it did, he probably wouldn't be mad. Watching him sleep, she was starting to feel a little tired as well (it was pretty early, after all). She lifted up the covers just enough for her to slip in beside him, and soon was off to dream land in his warm embrace. He had naturally grabbed on to her, which made the snuggle much more comforting.

When Jin was finally done, he began to call for his members to eat breakfast. As the three on the couch filed in, he sent one to retrieve Yoongi, one to wake up Tae, and the last to find Nana. As Yoongi and Kookie walked in, he heard small exclamations from the other two. The three made their way to Tae's room, where the noises were coming from. 

As they came in, they saw several things. Namjoon and Jimin were aww-ing and taking pictures of the ones in bed. In that bed were Tae and Nana, wrapped up in each other's embrace, sleeping peacefully. It was so innocent and pure that the other members couldn't help but soak up the atmosphere, feeling at peace. Namjoon couldn't help himself, and posted:

@ BTS_twt

Look at these two babies... #RM

@ bangtanseonyeondamn omg omg omg #taena is real yOU GUYS

@ bulletproofgirlscout noooooooo you cant wreck my ship #yoona like this please

@ immortaltae i knew this was coming i fking called it and its so beautiful

@ but_mom_bts_is_on but......like...... this is .... too pure ????

Already, retweets and comments were flooding in, but the two subjects were blissfully unaware. Jin, like a true mother, gently shook Tae awake. Tae merely glanced down at Nana groggily, smiled, and immediately held her closer, going back to sleep. Jin looked at the others, unsure of what to do. He didn't really want to wake them up, especially since they both looked so peaceful, but there was nothing he could do. Luckily, the others had no such qualms, and were eager to get her out of Tae's arms, and possibly into theirs. They couldn't help being jealous, she didn't give away affection too often. Finding her like this was a surprise, to say the least, and they secretly wished it was them waking up to find Nana in their arms.

Jungkook was the first to make a move. He yelled, "wake up!" but it didn't have any affect on either of them, since they had grown so used to the loud noises everyone would make that they eventually tuned them out. Next, Yoongi stepped up and slapped Tae, not hard, but hard enough to make a resounding SMACK that echoed in the room. The sleeping boy only furrowed his brows, frowned, and snuggled into her more. This was not going as planned.

Namjoon merely ripped off the warm blankets, but all that did was make them both move closer together in order to retain some sort of warmth. She shivered slightly, and, the cold being too much for her, blinked slowly, waking up. Nana felt the heaviness of Tae's arm and remembered that she had snuck into his bed. She then registered the boys in front of her, confused. They were in various poses, one still yelling, one holding the missing covers, others getting ready to try something else to wake the two up.

"What's going on?" Nana mumbled.

"Uh, surprise?" Jin responded sheepishly.

It was too early for this.

~~~

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!