Exotic Naga On The Lose

Requested by @BerniceMac

Prologue

"Now then, this mission for you, our countries' representatives, is incredibly important."  A world leader said, staring down at the collection of nations.

"As you know, we have just discovered a group of demi-humans, or more specifically, Nagas, and we want you to host some of them."  Another world leader said.  The nations murmured among themselves.

"There are of course some rules and regulations that you must follow, but first and foremost, please try to properly educate these ambassadors on our human culture and also be on good relationships with them."  A final leader said, their eyes glancing over the nations.

"Now then, if you all please proceed back to your respective countries, your guest will arrive soon."  The first leader said, allowing the countries to leave, all of them wondering how this will all work out in the end.

Let's see how this exchange is going!

America

You whistled as you folded your laundry, placing it neatly into the basket as Alfred walked in.

"Got the next load, dudette,"  Alfred said, putting the large basket on the ground beside your tail.

"Thanksss Alfie, I'll put it in once I finisssh folding thessse clothesss."  You said.

"Yeah, no problem,"  He said.  He was about to leave the laundry room when he noticed something on your tail.

"What's this?"  He asked, bending down to get it, essentially ripping it off your tail, making you freeze as he straightened up.

"It's like paper, but not,"  Alfred said, turning over the thing in his hand as a heavy blush came onto your face.

"Alfred... that'sss not paper..."  You said, slowly turning to him as you brought your tail closer to yourself.

"Then what is it?"  Alfred asked, not reading the awkward atmosphere.

"It'sss... sssomething..."  You mumbled, way to embarrassed.  "Just give it back."

"Why?"  Alfred asked, not giving you the thing in his hands.  "Tell me what is first."

"It'sss... my ssshed ssskin, okay!"  You yelled.

"Whoa!  This is your skin?!"  He yelled, making you feel even more embarrassed.

"Yes, it'sss my ssshedding ssseassson and it'sss really embarrasssing to have you tear off my ssskin let alone sssee it!"  You yelled, making him back up.  "Now give it back!"

"Okay I-"  You cut Alfred off by swiping your skin out of his hand.  You huffed and stormed off, leaving Alfred feeling a bit scared.

'... I think I better call France and ask for some advice on apologizing,'  He thought to himself as he clutched his heart.

England