Day of Fun :)

A/N:  So this is a scenario I thought would be pretyy fun(ny), and it's "You Guys Spend A Day At A Carnival/Fair".

Enjoy~

Requested by YamaZokie

America

"Alfred, are you sure this was a good ride to go on?"  You asked, looking at Alfred as he clung to you while you walked through the haunted house.

"T-totally d-dudette,"  He stuttered out, trying to avoid looking at the really fake looking monsters.

"But Alfred, it's kinda obvious you aren't enjoying yourself."  You said, making Alfred stop clinging to you for a second.

"N-no way d-dudette, I-I'm a h-hero, and h-heroes can h-handle a-anything."  He said, and then moved closer to you, putting his arm around you.

"What are you doing?"

"J-just making s-sure y-you don't g-get s-scared."  He said, waving his hand frantically as he speed walked past a really fake looking severed head.  You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever helps you get through this, I guess."  You said.

And so you two walked through the long haunted house, Alfred jumping 8 out of 10 times he saw a new "scary" thing in the haunted house, the other 2 out of 10 times he was paralyzed with fear, clinging to you, and you had to drag him with you.  Finally, you could see the exit when-

"BOOOOO!"  A guy in a basic white sheet with holes on it yelled as he jumped out a corner.

Alfred screeched like a girl as he jumped and pretty much ran through the exit doors and off somewhere in the park, making you sigh as you jogged after him.

"Alfred!  It was just a guy in a white sheet!"  You yelled as he kept screaming.

"AHHH!  GHOST!  DON'T LET IT STEAL MY SOUL!"

England

You two were waiting at a concessions stand, trying to get some drinks when you heard someone yell.

"OI!  CATERPILLAR EYEBROWS!"  They yelled.  You and Arthur looked over to see some guy sitting in the dunk tank.  "BETCHA YOU'RE A WIMP!"  He yelled, making Arthur looked ticked off.

"Just ignore that heckler Arthur,"  You said.  Arthur nodded as you two continued to wait in line, still having to hear the guy heckling Arthur and calling him a wimp.  And surprise, surprise (note the sarcasm) Arthur finally lost his temper.

"Fine, I'll buy a bloody ball you annoying git!"  He yelled, stomping over and buying a ball from the person in charge.  The guy in the tank pretended to faint.

"Oh I'm so scared,"  He said sarcastically.  "The big bad nerd is coming for me."  Arthur was fuming.  He took aim and threw the ball, hitting his target; the heckler.  The guy groaned in pain.

"Hey, you're not supposed to hit me!"  He yelled, he himself fuming.  Arthur gave him a smirk.

"No, I hit the target I wanted, but if you insist,"  Arthur said, grabbing another ball and throwing it, this time hitting the target that caused the heckler to fall into the cold water.