[5] Punishments

ggggguuyyysssss im sooo sooo sorry, please don't hate me. i know it's been almost three months since I last posted a chapter, i've had this one ready but I just forgot to post it. i'm going to try to get the next one out real reallll soon, as an apology. also guys if you've got any ideas or subjects that you want me to talk about, don't hesitate to throw them in the comments. i read them all, even if i forget to reply. now, without further ado, here's the next chapter:

Punishments. Nigerian ways of punishment. Punishment can come under the umbrella of discipline, but I'm going to do them separately. There are many but I'm going to talk about two different ones. One that is unisex and one that is more common amongst males.

1) Raise up your hands and close your eyes.
It is what it says it is. You raise up your hands so your whole arm is vertical and close your eyes, of course eventually your arms will get tired. And if you drop them you will receive a slap either by a hand, a belt, a shoe or whatever your parents can find. This punishment is unisex but mostly women will use this one and the men would use the other punishment.

This punishment was used in my house in my younger years but not any more. Usually this happened at night for me, because I always used to misbehave in the night with my sister and so my mum would tell me to raise up my hands and close my eyes. I always looked for any way of putting my hands down like going to the toilet and stuff. And eventually my arm muscles would get tired and I would get to rest them for a while because by then my mum had fallen fast asleep. Then she would stir and I would fling my arms into the air again then I had to keep apologising until she said I could go and sleep.

2) Balance.
I call this one balance because its explanation is too long to just have it as the title.
In this one you bend over like you're about to greet someone the male way except you touch one finger to the ground and lift your other leg completely horizontally; you have to balance and if you fall over then you get slapped by a hand, a belt, a shoe etc. This punishment is mainly for men and you would rarely see any women doing this.

vote if you actually like these "vote, comment, follow" things.
comment any other Nigerian punishmenrs you can think of.
follow if you want more of these ;)

if anyone wants to do a collage or banner or anything like that then please do ;) i will use them across the forthcoming chapters, and if yours is used i will dedicate the chapter to you and follow you.
just pm the link and make sure you have your name on it i.e. cover/banner/collage/thingiemabob by WhatsoeverYourNameIs.