[4] Discipline

hey guys! sorry it's been so long since I last did one of these, but here you go guys!

As some of you may know, the Nigerian way to discipline children is to slap them. But wait, stop, put down your phones, stop dialling social services, this is NOT child abuse. And let me explain why:

Yes it hurts (depending on how hard you are slapped) but as you grow up you pair that bad thing you did with the memory of the pain that you felt when you did it e.g. you are told not to suck your thumb, you suck it anyway and you are slapped. The next time you go to suck your thumb you will remember that slap and how painful it was and therefore not suck your thumb, so as to not be slapped again.

Nigerian parents do not slap their children to be mean and evil (well, most of them, some are just plain mean for no absolute reason), believe it or not, they slap their children because they love them. But wait, LittleReader, that does not add up. Uh, yes it does. The parent wants their child to be well disciplined when they grow up and by disciplining them like this when they are young, you will realise that they are better because of it.

And don't say "But LittleReader, if you just lurrve and nurture the child they will turn out perfectly fine." No, the child will turn around and manipulate you! Yes in some instances the child may react positively to this method, but being at teenish age I know that if my parents gave my chances like that I would just trample all over them. And this is exactly what we see most kids of today doing.

When I was younger up to when I was about 10 or 11, slapping was a disciplining method in my household. I am actually happy that I was slapped when I was younger because I believe that I am now more well-discipline and more independent than other people my age. I think that everyone should adopt this method of discipline because I have seen some children and babies and toddlers on the street that actually need to have their ass whooped because the way they behave is so bad, so bad that I feel like strolling over there and slapping the child myself.

vote if you've ever wanted to slap those annoying children that cry so loudly and annoying on the bus, train, street etc.
comment any other Nigerian ways of discipline.
follow if you like this guide and want more ;)

if anyone wants to do a collage or banner or anything like that then please do ;) i will use them across the forthcoming chapters, and if yours is used i will dedicate the chapter to you and follow you.

just pm the link and make sure you have your name on it i.e. cover/banner/collage/thingiemabob by WhatsoeverYourNameIs.