TDAS Re-write finale Alternate Ending 2

by , Nov 28, 2014, 9:14:51 PM / / / (An annoyed Chris flies up on his jetpack)

Chris: that's it! This is the finale! It's about pain and betrayal... and PAIN! Not hugs and kissing... PAAAAAIN!!!!!

Noah: wow, drama queen much?

(Dawn giggles... and then she and Noah lean in for a kiss. Following them, Alejandro and Heather kiss, then Mike and Zoey, Gwen shrugs and plants a kiss on Cameron's cheek; Cameron looks shocked. Duncan clears his throat loudly, and Gwen sheepishly smiles, and then she and Duncan kiss. Cameron realizes he is now next to Courtney, and cringes in fear. Courtney just shrugs and pats Cameron affectionately on the head)

Chris: (Annoyed) that's it, new rules! Anyone who gets the sword out of the stone wins the $1,000,000!!

Alejandro: (Pulls away from Heather) anyone? (Drops Heather and starts running towards the water, but Heather trips him by grabbing his foot)

Heather: oh no you don't!!

Gwen: uh-oh.
Cameron: oh boy.

Courtney: anyone? (Shoves Cameron away) move it! (Dives into the water)

Gwen: what the, Courtney!!! We had a deal!

Courtney: sorry, Gwen, but you know I can't take a chance when opportunity knocks!

Duncan: (Rolls eyes) yep, that figures. (Turns to Gwen) uh, you might wanna hurry up and win, Gwen; cus not even a freight train is gonna stop Courtney!

Gwen: ankle's still sore, but I'm on it!! (Dives into the water after and starts swimming towards the other side)

Chris: (Smiling mischievously) this is WAAAAY better.

Zoey: (To Mike) looks like it's game on!

Mike: (Chuckles) yeah, I better go get my money!

Zoey: (Chuckles) you wish! (They both start swimming in different directions. Swims up to Gwen) hang on, Gwen, I'll help you up. Girls vs. Mike finale!

Gwen: (Hangs onto Zoey) sounds cool to me. (Smirks) Course once we beat Mike, it's every woman for herself!

Zoey: (Chuckles) bring it on! (Swims with Gwen towards the shore)

(Courtney is getting closer to the shore)

Courtney: (Chuckles) finally! It took me four seasons, but that money is mi- (Suddenly finds herself going backwards) what the- hey?! What's going on?! (She finds herself rising above the water, being held by the three-eyed bear, which is wearing a snorkel mask) WHAT?! No fair!!! (The bear roars loudly; Duncan just bursts out laughing)

Noah: whoa! When di-

Dawn: the fair beast wished to thank us after I returned its child.

Noah: huh, gotta love nature.

Dawn: ooh, also it hopes that, when we acquire that animal shelter, we may babysit its adorable little offspring. (The bear glares threateningly at Noah)

Noah: (Nervously) uh... sure! Love to. (Gulps)

(Heather and Alejandro are now pulling each other's hair and pushing against each other, finally they tumble into the water; only to come back up and start shoving each other again)

Cameron: (Trying to sound tough) stop right there! I won't let you guys through! I'm still with Team Zoey, prize or not!

Duncan: and I just don't like you guys so.... yeah, you're done-zo!