Chapter Six: Learning To Breath

Hey guys. You might notice I didn't say 'loves'. Well here's the reason, the guy I've had a crush on since kindergarten is now mine. So Whoop Whoop! So who know? This might be bad for me or amazing. We will see... Anyway I still will try to update regularly also I will still try and give my 100% to this book. Still, love ya!

So long and goodnight.....

-macabre-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   You start to breath the moment your umbilical cord is cut, and you continue this until the day you die. During this period of time you will more than likely have a strep throat, and when you have a strep throat it hurts to breath. So much so you want to rip your throat off your body,and stump on it until it is nothing but mush. This is how Olivia felt every day after the failure of her death.

  Every day in the padded and controlled walls of The Mental Ward Olivia slowly sank worse and worse, and all she could her were screams for her to get better. One on one time, group therapy, lunch mates, and a roommate that wasn't exactly nice but not rude. Even with all of the things of treatment she was offered ,her mind refused to smile.

 "I'm going to help you kid" My pastel friend said sitting down on to my twin size bed.

"How will you do that? It's not like your an better then me. Mrs.Ana.'"

"Yes, but I've been around this ben more than you."

"Okay. So what's your plan?"

"Well first we need to get you breathing."

Olivia  put down her novel and stared at the girl she now believed was crazy.

"Hun, I might me depressed, but I'm not dead yet."

"Yes, but your not enjoying your lungs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is it necessary to come up here?"

"One hundred percent dearest."

 Olivia and Jinxx were currently located on the top of The Mental Ward with the air flowing in out of their lungs.

"Do feel that?" Mrs.Pastel asked

"What?"

"The air in you."

"I don't like it."

"Yes, you do. If you didn't like it your body wouldn't let it in you. Air heals the scars within you that doctors can't touch."

 "It's the closet thing to fixing a broken mind."

 Olivia unlocked her hand from Jinxx's and walked past the metal barrier of The Mental Ward and stood on the very edge.

 For once in Olivia's 5 months of suicidal depressed ways, she enjoyed breathing.