Trick or Treat, Freak.

I woke up after a long night of barley any sleep thinking about Eleven and how i want to find her and bring her home but i can't do that because Lucas told me she died. I feel a banging in my head like someone was trying to contact someone but i couldn't figure out what was going on i rolled over away from light hoping it would go away. "Halfway Happy" someone whispered in my head, that made me shoot up "Eleven." i whispered.

I arrived to school to see the four boys standing there in costumes making me laugh, "Uh freaks" I said making them turn around to me and then their face went from happy to shocked, "Wait why aren't you wearing your costume?" Will asked me with his cute confused face, "Well William newsflash guys kids in middle school don't wear costumes" i said gesturing towards the people getting off the school bus, then their face was priceless no one was dressed up.

"You're right" Dustin said as we all walked next to him, i placed my hand on his shoulder, "Well considering the amount of makeup that girl is wearing she could be a clown" i said pointing to a girl that walked past, clearly that made him feel better because he smiled down at me, i looked to my left seeing Will looking at the floor in what looks to be sadness making me furrow my eyebrows.

The bell rang and we all walked inside and people started laughing at us, well laughing at them. "When do people make these decisions?" Dustin said looking forward like we were about to walk into our death, "Everyone dressed up last year" Will said like the innocent bean he is making me look at him and he looked back both of us blushing then looking away, it's like last year didn't happen...

"It's a conspiracy, i' telling you" Dustin said like the dumbass he is making me roll my eyes playfully, "Just be cool" Mike said looking as scared as they all did making me chuckle until a boy had the audacity to 'bully' them, "Who you gonna call? The nerds!" The boy yelled and snickered, i turned around the made all his books fall over and then tripped him, luckily no one noticed except for Mike and Will obviously one cause i'm standing between them and they are the only ones to know, me and Mike gave each other a low to the ground high five.

I caught up with Max after i saw her skating down the halls, "Hey max" i said with the same mono tone she has because lets be real, she a bitch but i mean i can be as well. "Alana" she greeted me with a smile but then i saw Lucas and Dustin about to come over to talk to Max but we both just walked away ready for class.

"Wait Max so you really fell off your skateboard got a concussion and a broken arm?" i asked amazed as we were once again at her locker just like before except when we closed it we were faced with Lucas and Dustin making me roll my eyes but i saw Will out the corner of my eye signalling for me to come with him so i obliged and followed him not like they noticed.

"Hey Will" i said with a massive smile making him smile as well, " I need to talk to you" he said with a serious face making me worried for him, "What's wrong?" i asked him with a worried face, he just started walking away i furrowed my eyebrows but walked to him anyway.

I sat on the bricks outside of school with him. "H-h-has anything well i don't know, like weird happened to you since well l-last year" Will stuttered out making me nervous because Will never used to stutter with me, "Uh i mean a lot of things happened to me Will i can't just name one" i said with a nervous chuckle, "Oh yeah right right, um well i was more wondering have you seen something in the sky followed by red clouds or it's like t-thunder or l-lightening" He said looking around making me even more nervous, "Well once outside the arcade i saw a flash of red but i didn't assume anything of it" i said looking straight at him but i got a weird feeling about Will right now, he just seemed a bit weird.