The Mind Flayer, Part Two.

Hopper comes over and grabs the book from Nancys hands. "Great. So how do you kill this thing? Shoot if with fireballs or something" Hopper asked, i just rolled my eyes no Hop clearly not. "No. No, no fire---- No fireballs." Dustin chuckles before he clears his throat. "Uh, you summon an undead army, uh, because... because zombies you know, they don't have brains and the mind flayer, it... it... it likes brains. It's just a game. It a game" Dustin said making me sigh and put my head down.

Hopper slams the book down, "Then what the hell are we doing here" Hopper grumbles and walks back to his original spot. "I thought we were waiting for your military backup?" Dustin asks while raising his voice. "We are!" Hopper says making me look at him shaking me head, "Then where are they, huh? I don't see them!" I explained putting my arm out and then rubbing my hands on my face aggravated.

"Even if they come, how are they gonna stop this? You can't just shoot this with guns" Mike said making sense, he is too trapped up in his mind to see what's actually going on. "You don't know that! We don't know anything!" Hopper exclaims, i gritted my teeth so i wouldn't say anything.

"We know it's already killed everybody in that lab" Mike said backing up our story, "We know the monsters are gonna molt again" Lucas said adding to our side."We know that it's only a matter of time before those tunnels reach this town" Dustin said also backing up the story. "Also we know that it's not gonna stop until it get's what it wants" I said adding to what we were all saying.

"They're right" Joyce spoke up making Hopper, Mike and I turn around while everyones eyes darted to the distraught woman. "We have to kill it. I want to kill it" Joyce says, Hopper walks over their probably going to make it worse. "Me, too. Me too, Joyce okay. But how to we do that? We don't exactly know what we're dealing with here" Hopper says looking at Joyce before our fearless leader Mike speaks up.

"No but he does. If anyone knows how to destroy this thing, it's Will. He's connected to it. He'll know its weakness" Mike says walking closer to Wills laying body on the couch. "I thought we couldn't trust him anymore? That he's a spy for the mind flayer now" Max says we all came up behind Mike and looked at Will.

"Yeah, but he can't spy if he doesn't know where he is" Mike said making a point. He is actually the only one that is going to help us solve this shit, everyone else is completely and utterly useless.

Hopper, Mike and I walked out to the shed to check if it's perfect for Will to be in. "Yeah, this'll work" Hopper said, i looked at the room once more making me shake because this is where it all happened. Hopper and I started cleaning out the shed making room for Will and making sure he doesn't know where he is.

Johnathan carried Will into the Shed placing his unconscious body onto the chair. Hopper tied ropes around him in hopes he doesn't escape. Joyce made sure we have a needle ready for Will incase he wakes up. Mike and I helped with the lights so Will can't see anything or where he is. I looked at Will sitting there so helplessly and it made me want to cry, i wanted to restart. Us not to go missing, not finding Eleven. Back to playing Dungeons and Dragons.

"All right, you ready?" Hopper rubbed his neck and asked Joyce. "Yeah" She whispered out. Hopper shook the bottle and leaned down in front of Will, i would be lying if i didn't say i was nervous. He poured some into a cotton ball and held it up to Wills nose making him gasp and wake up, i stepped back in surprise.

"What? What is this?" Will asked looking around in shock and trying to shimmy out of the ropes. "What is this? Why am i tied up?" Will exclaimed still trying to shimmy out of the ropes. "Will, we just wanna talk to you. We're not gonna hurt you" Joyce sits in front of Will and tries to reason with him. "Where am i?" Will asks making Hopper lean down to his level.