Prologue

Prologue

People say stalkers are creepy and well they don't have a life well I agree to disagree. I mean look at it this way, at least someone cares about you enough to find out about your whole life, follow you home after school and still have the time to stared at your facebook profile at night all alone in the dark with just the computer light on.

Okay maybe stalking isn't really the 'right' word, perhaps snooping, continuously giving them your anonymous attention or just plain 'I love you so please don't report me'. Yea-its still stalking.

I say rock on stalkers, it takes skill of a ninja.

Enough about the epitome of stalkers and their stalk-ish ways. My name is Hayden Fey; no I am not a male thank you very much. I am a normal and average looking seventeen year old. I have cat and a dog named Lucy and Louise respectively. I have four brothers and one sister (most of them are scattered around the world studying and working); I'm the youngest mind you and we live a peaceful suburb life.

So the conclusion is I'm pretty normal for a teenager, so what makes me a stalker? Well I'm not but I have a stalker of my own and it perks my interest of their 'habitat'. I'm aiming to be a successful writer and all good writers need an inspiration. That is why I had a plan and my plan revolves around stalking my stalker.