As subtle as a giant pink elephant in a fluffy tutu.

CRAZY! I FINALLY UPDATED?! Yes, my laptop is fixed!! So i will try my hardest and do the best i can to make sure all my stiroes gets completed. I have no story in mind that i want to finish first, it depends on my inspirations.

There will me grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes (cause i wrote in a hurry) but try to enjoy.

Chapter twelve.

"First love, first date...makes meeee want to levitate~" I winced, then frown and shivered at the horror that happens to be Ariel's singing. She is no little mermaid princess cause she sings like a cyclops on drugs.

"One, please dont sing. Two, stop making up ridiculous songs and three, please please don't sing. Did I miss anything? Oh right, don't sing." I sent her a pointed glare that she pointedly ignored.

"You're just jealous that I have so much musical talent. Stop being such a green eyed monster." I sighed as the Rolls Royce slowly stopped in front of my school. Ariel had 'kindly' offered to take me to school the next day, yes, as an 'apology' for invading my online privacy.

When in reality, she just wanted to mess around with me. I mean, when else is she going to get another opportunity like this.

And I quoted her directly, 'When else am I going to get another opportunity like this?'

"You should be grateful to me! I kept it a secret from Derek, my one true love. That doesn't happen often, you know!" I rolled my eyes, these days they just seemed more and more like a siamese twin. I was doubting the fact that I'm his real twin.

"Oooooh yes, I am sooooo grateful. My heart is oozing with gratefulness in which you bestowed upon me." I placed a hand over my heart and mockingly wipe an invisible tear. I dropped the act and grabbed my bag pack. "Is that good enough for you, your highness? Well, I gotta go. See ya never!" I hopped out and waved as the car slowly moved.

"See you later, my young grasshopper!!! Arrivaderci!" The window rolled up as the car pulls away and disappears.

Somestimes I wonder why I bother with that weirdo. I shook my head sadly and turned towards the school and walked. It was still fairly early since we had to leave early to avoid Ariel being late so I'm the one that has to suffer.

The school looks empty with the exception of a few nerds that probably intentionally came early to lock themselves up in the library until the first period. We do have a great library, with the generous donation my dad contributed every year. He thought it would help me 'improve'.

But it helps me get out of trouble often, since the teachers usually stayed clear of me except, of course, Miss Platypus. She's a real stickler for discipline in the classroom.

I can't help but realize how peaceful it really is now that I'm not constantly monologing in my head. The school is surrounded by trees to provide the best education purpose environment. The neat grass lawn in the middle of the school compound is just the perfect place to lay under the sun and take a quick 10 minute nap.

And I did just that. Tossing my light as feather bag on the green grass and comfortably positioning myself beside my bag which happens to be on my back with my hands under my head as my skin greedily absorbed the warmth of the sun.

It took me a second to fall into slumber.

~*~

"Ugh...who turned on the lights??" I mumbled softly then shifted onto my side, feeling a prickling sensation on my cheek. When did my bed turned into a pineapple? And why does it smell damp and soil-ish? In fact, why is it so hard?!

Oh, someone must've closed the curtains. All is well in the world again. Just when I thought I would fall back asleep, the sunlight decided to stomp on my face again with double the intensity. Argh!

"Oh for fuck sakes!" I rubbed my itchy eyes, still heavy with sleep using the back of my hand. My other hand scratched the back of my neck, just noticing how tangled my hair was.

I yawned loudly and blinked twice before lapping up my surrounding with my hungry sense of sight.

My head turned to my left, "Argh! Sweet Almighty!!" I breathed heavily as my palm flew to my chest, preventing my heart from jumping out of my chest and beeline its way out of here.

"Don't you ever speak?!" Neil was sitting next to me, reading a thick cover book that I had no idea what language it's in. Yes, I say that after looking at the title. Don't worry, I was being very subtle about it.

"It's in german."

Okay, maybe not. As subtle as a giant pink elephant in a fluffy tutu.

"Pfft, I don't want to know." I rolled my eyes, obviously hiding the fact i'm embarassed that I got caught. "Like...whatever." I internally smacked myself. "Wait, what time is it?" I asked him, searching my pockets for my phone and then rummaging my bag for my phone.

He glanced at his wrist watch, "A little after second period."

"What?! Shit." I shoved everything back into my bag after I spilled them all out in an attempt to find my phone. "Derek is going to kill me." I slid my bag onto my shoulder and started to run, stomping on the breaks and reversed.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I raised a brow.

"I got a free."

"Oh that is so unfair!" I poked his arm in vengeance and envy, a lot of envy. "How come i don't have a free?"  I narrowed my eyes accusingly. He raised a brow, "I'm older and smarter." He said like it's the most obvious thing in the world. I death glared him. "I so am smart! Don't call me stupid jerk."

"I didn't." He went back to reading, proceeding to ignore me. "Oh yes you did with that stupid smug tone. 'I'm older and smarter'." The copied his earlier reply in a chipmunk voice that inhaled too much helium.

That got his attention. "I don't sound like that."

"I don't sound like that." I mimicked with the same chipmunk voice.

"It won't work." I was going to copy him again when his comment registered in my head. "Oh yea? What won't work? Hm?" I checked my nails nonchalantly.

"Riling me up, I won't fall for it." Darn, he caught me. "Whatever! You don't have to go to class so I don't have to go to class." In my head, that makes perfect sense. "It doesn't work that way." He said in a low, I-know-everything way. Urgh, he's so annoying.

"Well sorry daaaad." I rolled my eyes and sat down, putting my bag aside. "Didn't know you came to check up on me at school. Is this your disguise? It looks stupid."

He didn't reply but i saw a faint smirk. Then we fell into silence. I laid back on the grass, staring up at the clouds. "That looks like a rabbit." I pointed to the one at the left. "That one looks like a...well, that looks like a cloud." Stupid cloud shaped clouds.

"THAT LOOKS LIKE  ICE-CREAM!!" I tugged his shirt to make him look. "Loooook, that one looks like ice-cream!" I grinned maniacally, looking up at that cloud. I felt a hand covering mine and my eyes immediately searched out the source. Awkwardly, my green eyes met his blues. Then time felt like it was moving in slow motion, my heart started to pick up and my breath hitched when he smiled.

I gulped and pulled away, "So um, yea."

"Want to get some ice-cream?" He asked nicely and I looked at him suspiciously, "Are you going to abduct me?" He smirked slightly, the scar's movement entranced me. "No."

"Can i cancel the date then?" I asked again, taking advantage of the situation. 

"Yes. In return, we'll have it now." He bargained and i bit my lower lip. I can skip school and eat free ice cream. It's just one date, I don't even like him. How hard can it be, right? He offered me his hand for a handshake and I stared at it, contemplating.

"Ok, yes. Lets do it." I took it.