Introduction

We're all ever had a simple or even difficult problem in life. It's a matter of our relationship with significant other, families, friends, and also strangers. Life indeed make us learn many things that are good and bad. Then we always trying to find a way to solve that problems.

Recently, I had my own problem then went crazy about it. I google it how to overcame my problem. I type many keywords related to my condition that day. Fortunately I found some enlightment and gained a little comfort from those people who I watched on Youtube.

They gave wise and exact words about what should I do to went through my problem. They're not judging us, but talked like they were with us together. And I felt like I was being helped completely.

Because of that feeling, I became to realized that I want to help others too. I already got help from someone, and now I want to help someone out there with my own story. It's like a movie "Pay It Forward", and yes I want you who read my stories will help others in every way. The way you can do with your own capability.

That's why I started this #helpothers movement, because I hope you won't feel alone. Your existence in this life is precious for helping each other...

Let's enjoy this journey together!
I hope I can update it once a week..

Warm Regards,
Ginn